Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Well for the most part that particular crew working there are clueless but that's expected.  I mean they are there to collect a paycheck and to do what they are trained to do and that's it.  You won't find too many wireless enthusiasts or tech heads working at any carriers store location.  The manager and assistant manager aren't too bad though but the rest of the staff is worthless.  I don't mean to come across so negative towards them but I have had way too many bad experiences dealing with those people and if I have no choice but to go to a store I try my best to wait until I get back to atlanta before doing so.

hahaha i had my turn when i was swapping devices...i just walked outside...called the states..and they call the store n make them change my phone...and the manager didnt know shit..i shut his ass down..hahaha..but i hope the 4g swing thru tho...i dont feel like puttin my choice box on again..wastin money!

A lot of outages today, any good news besides the outages making users want to commit suicide? The worse part is the outage ain't even a simple hour-long outage, these outages last 3+ hours...

A lot of outages today, any good news besides the outages making users want to commit suicide? The worse part is the outage ain't even a simple hour-long outage, these outages last 3+ hours...

This is crazy mehn, shit pissing me off, everyday the service goes for couple hours

yup..ill take my licks first..we shoud keep a tab on st croix...they goin up first b4 st thomas...so once they have .. we straight...something with the feeder they trynna unblocked..n i heard they found some fried towers on st thomas..about 2 or 3...i live on the east end soo im all good..town not so good

The 24 hour outage has finished, exactly 24 hours; June 16 8:30am to June 17 8:30am. I'm starting to think the workers who work on the towers start 8:30am everyday.

The 24 hour outage has finished, exactly 24 hours; June 16 8:30am to June 17 8:30am. I'm starting to think the workers who work on the towers start 8:30am everyday.

yea...but like i said...we have to keep our eyes on st croix...not st thomas.....st croix gehn turn on first..thats a fact!..so we need to keep our eyes on them to find out when theirs come on..

yea...but like i said...we have to keep our eyes on st croix...not st thomas.....st croix gehn turn on first..thats a fact!..so we need to keep our eyes on them to find out when theirs come on..

No LTE over here

How do we know st.Croix is getting turned on first? Is it listed by size(st.Croix) or importance(st.Thomas)?

thats true fact from the tower workers..i dunno if its because st croix is furthest away and they wanna make its all good there..iono..but thats whats happen..stx first..then stt...I KNOW I WAN MY LTE HAHAHA! meen care wa order...and lol @ stj..i hate to go to that place!! unless im on the dock

Maybe they'll throw everyone for a loop and turn on STJ first.  :lol:

Now that would be funny.

• Like 1

thats true fact from the tower workers..i dunno if its because st croix is furthest away and they wanna make its all good there..iono..but thats whats happen..stx first..then stt...I KNOW I WAN MY LTE HAHAHA! meen care wa order...and lol @ stj..i hate to go to that place!! unless im on the dock

Would make sense if stx got it first, they did get their 3g nv equipment installed first not to mention they have less towers and less congestion than stt so I wouldn't be surprised if they get lte turned on first.

Would make sense if stx got it first, they did get their 3g nv equipment installed first not to mention they have less towers and less congestion than stt so I wouldn't be surprised if they get lte turned on first.

I doubt the criteria for who gets turned on first has anything to do with this.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Who knows what the actual criteria is but I do know how things work in the virgin islands and trust me when I say that compared to you guys in Puerto Rico and on the U.S. mainland, the virgin islands is damn near the level of a third world country when it comes to any sort of technological advancement.  Sad but 100% true.

this is the order said by the dude who controlling the whole process..not my words bro...dunno why thats the order but thats the order...did yall know sprint had 4g the last time in march?..my friend had 4g on her phone it was for like a day or so..lolol and they had to get more stuff

this is the order said by the dude who controlling the whole process..not my words bro...dunno why thats the order but thats the order...did yall know sprint had 4g the last time in march?..my friend had 4g on her phone it was for like a day or so..lolol and they had to get more stuff

Don't know what to really say but this is absolutely not true at all, sprint has never had any sort of 4g in the Virgin Islands......ever.  

u dont have to believe me..lol...but she did...this is not their first go on turnin on 4g my boy..this is the second time

You might want to trust me on this one, sprint has never had any sort of 4glte/4gwimax service in the virgin islands.  This is 100% fact.  Let me ask you though, what type of phone did she have?

You might want to trust me on this one, sprint has never had any sort of 4glte/4gwimax service in the virgin islands.  This is 100% fact.  Let me ask you though, what type of phone did she have?

s3..big man,,this is their second time..they dain have enough micro wave last time..they was in stx..i cant type here what happened..but they had to go and come again..haha