Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

Kind Of. I restore my Iphone 5 using Itunes. When the restore is done, it change the PRL. This PRL is diferent than the current 5508 or something like that. I did this because i read in a blog about customers angry about data speeds on the Iphone 5 and someone come up with this as a solutions of it meaning that this PRL is compatible with the current changes that sprint is making to the network meaning NV and LTE.

Robert,

Could this be true?

Kind Of. I restore my Iphone 5 using Itunes. When the restore is done, it change the PRL. This PRL is diferent than the current 5508 or something like that. I did this because i read in a blog about customers angry about data speeds on the Iphone 5 and someone come up with this as a solutions of it meaning that this PRL is compatible with the current changes that sprint is making to the network meaning NV and LTE.

OK... I have a SGSIII I will try a PRL change to verify if I can catch some of that LTE...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Was near hato tejas,Bayamon. I just saw the 4g logo in the top of my screen and decide to make a speed test. That was fast.

Thats great ! Can you use sensorly next time you go through there?

Wow! PR is going at an amazing pace! Everyday more LTE towers are being lit up ! At this paceI think PR might be the first market to be 100% complete!

thank you for the information luisguadalupe. is there an easy way to change my iphone's prl from 55008 to 31100?

Just Backup your Iphone via Itunes and then Restore it. Itunes will download a version of the IOS6 and when it finish the PRL change. If this change dosent work, simply dial up the update service and the PRL will change to the current 55008.