AT&T has a tower over in Harry Potter and over by Dr doom in IOA.

I can't know until tomorrow but I believe there is some network optimizations going on everywhere, signal was crap over in Altamonte and Disney this weekend as well, places I've not had issues with in a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And also on top of Mummy in universal studios.

It has to be soon. Wasn't the magic date somewhere in July after reading the long pdf from the FCC a while back?

It may have been...I thought it was June...

It's happening everywhere. There are a select few places I go in my side of town that don't have LTE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I feel like that's how I would describe B26 in the area lol. Haven't been able to drop LTE (I'm general) at all.

Really? I feel like that's how I would describe B26 in the area lol. Haven't been able to drop LTE (I'm general) at all.

I worded that wrong. Thanks to being on the iPhone. I meant that there are only a select few places that don't have b26. Pretty much everywhere I go now has at least b25 and b26 is quickly filling in the gaps.

• Like 1

Completely unusable b25 today at Epcot. Not a trace of b26 anywhere at Epcot. Could've been handy. Good thing Disney has fast wifi. Even with the thousands of people watching the fireworks.

Completely unusable b25 today at Epcot. Not a trace of b26 anywhere at Epcot. Could've been handy. Good thing Disney has fast wifi. Even with the thousands of people watching the fireworks.

Had almost the same experience up here in downtown Jax. Except B26 was available, although very slow. B25 was dead. Thousands upon thousands of people were packed into every single spot along the river in downtown Jax, San Marco and Riverside.

Had almost the same experience up here in downtown Jax. Except B26 was available, although very slow. B25 was dead. Thousands upon thousands of people were packed into every single spot along the river in downtown Jax, San Marco and Riverside.

Yeh it was pretty bad. I even tried switching over to 3G which didn't do much, and I saw a tonnn of people with iphone 4s's. Apparently they're waiting for the 6, or they were foreign. Probably both. I've been to epcot on a normal day, and typically b25 performs exceptional. I couldn't have expected it to be supporting the amount of people wrapped around the lake. By the way, Epcot goes all out for the American part of the firework show. I have literally never seen so many fireworks go off in a finale ever in my life. There were so many, the park looked like it was daytime.

• Like 1

Today at my house in Auburndale, I noticed I started to get 1x 800  later in the afternoon.  While eating dinner at the house I saw I got band 26 LTE, but it was only for a few seconds.   I couldn't even try to do a speed test, but at least I know it's being worked on somewhere around me!   It did that a couple of times, then would just stay at 1xRTT and periodically get band 25 LTE.   Someones band 25 works at the house, but most of the time it doesn't and I have to use wifi or stick with 3G (Airave).

I know I have wifi, but band 26 is going to be my saving grace for anything around my house.   I have band 25 coverage shown on Sprint coverage maps, but I rarely get it anywhere near my house.  

• Like 1

I think they may have just begun optimizing the B26 sites in Orlando. I noticed that from the Avalon Park site I had a -82dBm signal on B26 and then a -97dBm signal from B25 on the same site.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I think they may have just begun optimizing the B26 sites in Orlando. I noticed that from the Avalon Park site I had a -82dBm signal on B26 and then a -97dBm signal from B25 on the same site.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yay! I feel like quite a few of these sites might need the down tilt adjusted a tad to fill in those coverage gaps that used to exist on the sprint map. I was at a friends house last night and last time I was there I locked onto b26 and it wouldn't leave it. Last night, even with a slower download around 2-3, it kept me on b25. 

It'll be interesting to see where Sprint is in a month or two when the iPhone 6 comes out.  I'll probably stick with Sprint since my plan is old/cheap/unlimited, but I hope it is an easy decision because the coverage makes it worth it.

The past couple of days my phone has been going crazy with notifications.   1xRTT still goes back and forth to 1x800.  B26 comes in goes every 10-20 minutes or so at night, but it's usually at -118dBm, so the signal goes away almost instantly.       Do they do work at night, or why would it be I only have these notifications at night?

Service a minute or two from the house is pretty much nonexistent, but I don't know if it's one of those issues with my LG G2 not transferring signal correctly, or service is just that bad right now (and for the most part, has been).

I was in South Lakeland by 570 and was getting B26 yesterday, but mostly stayed on b25 where I was hitting 20-25Mbps.   I was pretty close to a tower, so that is probably why, but I'll take it!   On the way home today on 92 from Lakeland to Auburndale I was getting B26.   I don't know how to find out how far away the tower was, but it looked like it was quite a distance away.

Today while in Altamonte Springs for work I was picking up B26 also, right off exit 92 I believe.   I really didn't pay attention to the exit I was on, but it was around there.   I mainly was on B25, but definitely noticed B26 here and there.   No B41.

There are still some areas in Orlando that I can't pick up LTE and 3G is pretty bad.   I had to use Google Maps to find a place and my GPS lost signal twice, thus making me have to do U-turns a few times. ;(

For the most part I'm very happy with my LTE connections.    Usually I'm in an area with wifi, or I'm in an area with good service.   Every once in a while i"ll be inside somewhere that doesn't have wifi and my service is unusable, but hopefully B26 changes that soon.

The past couple of days my phone has been going crazy with notifications.   1xRTT still goes back and forth to 1x800.  B26 comes in goes every 10-20 minutes or so at night, but it's usually at -118dBm, so the signal goes away almost instantly.       Do they do work at night, or why would it be I only have these notifications at night?

Service a minute or two from the house is pretty much nonexistent, but I don't know if it's one of those issues with my LG G2 not transferring signal correctly, or service is just that bad right now (and for the most part, has been).

I was in South Lakeland by 570 and was getting B26 yesterday, but mostly stayed on b25 where I was hitting 20-25Mbps.   I was pretty close to a tower, so that is probably why, but I'll take it!   On the way home today on 92 from Lakeland to Auburndale I was getting B26.   I don't know how to find out how far away the tower was, but it looked like it was quite a distance away.

Today while in Altamonte Springs for work I was picking up B26 also, right off exit 92 I believe.   I really didn't pay attention to the exit I was on, but it was around there.   I mainly was on B25, but definitely noticed B26 here and there.   No B41.

There are still some areas in Orlando that I can't pick up LTE and 3G is pretty bad.   I had to use Google Maps to find a place and my GPS lost signal twice, thus making me have to do U-turns a few times. ;(

For the most part I'm very happy with my LTE connections.    Usually I'm in an area with wifi, or I'm in an area with good service.   Every once in a while i"ll be inside somewhere that doesn't have wifi and my service is unusable, but hopefully B26 changes that soon.

the publix by my parents' home is good enough where i can go there and the LTE is better than the publix wifi now when i visit.  4 years ago you couldn't even make a call in there

I've noticed I've been having difficulty connecting to b26 even when b25 is congested. I assume that means something is being done. I just wish I had a damn phone that supported b41 so I could track the progress here... It can only get better

Do you know if you have to pay 100 dollars for the premier section to check on the progress?

Without saying too much, the b26 repots have slowed down lately. There aren't maps that show optimization, that is just something that happens a few weeks- months after b26 is accepted onto a site.