I've noticed I've been having difficulty connecting to b26 even when b25 is congested. I assume that means something is being done. I just wish I had a damn phone that supported b41 so I could track the progress here... It can only get better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's time for a G3! ;)

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Why is LTE around UCF still so slow??? You would think they would have finished this up by now ! :(

Im not sure tbh. With school starting up soon again, you would've figured that they made getting those few sites done a priority! 60k students incoming. Back to no data speeds LOL.

saturday will probably be my last day on campus for a while, as I'm graduating. Gotta be at CFE bright and early at 7:30am, not gonna enjoy that

Welcome to the UCF Alumni Association, S4GRU Chapter. Don't forget to throw your old freshman year Sprint handset on top of the equipment shelter at the cell tower yard behind the Arena
  • Like 1

I may have figured out why I lost b26 and why my signal is always switching around. As I pulled I to my neighborhood I did field test mode and toggled airplane mode on and off. As I drove through the neighborhood, I switched from one site which is not my home site, to another, to another, to another and then to my home site all on b26. Perhaps there is an overlapping issue which might be causing my phone to prefer anything but b26.... They better get to optimizing. If I can pick up 4 different sites on b26, then I should not have issues staying on 800 voice.

Had a surprisingly good B41 experience this morning. I've had consistent B41 with great handoffs all along the 408 and down I-4. Haven't dropped down to B25 or B26 at all. I've logged over ten B41 sites already.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Is anyone else having trouble updating their PRL and Profile? The Sprint rep on Twitter blamed a data outage in the area. Does that make any sense?

You have to have a data connection I think. Whenever I turn cellular data off and try and do a prl update it fails immediately.

You have to have a data connection I think. Whenever I turn cellular data off and try and do a prl update it fails immediately.

Thanks, This is happening with a data connection. It doesn't fail right away, it acts as if it were trying to download and then it shows the error.

Pretty decent speeds on -111 dbm. You never picked up b41 with your m8?

Not once. I used to get heavy BC26 on the M8, which I haven't seen on my G3 yet in the same area. Not sure if that's due to the device, or if it has to do with tower specific upgrades.

Got this outside while walking the dog. That is b26, and its much faster than it was yesterday. Yesterday I could barely break 2 down and the ping was in the 60s. Still no signal in my casa, so I've just accepted that b26 will not improve my reception here. But wifi calling will! Staying positive

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Wow.... Can't wait to get a b41 phone

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

You can tell I'm a bit jaded eh? Lol...more jaded towards Miami-Dade.. lol
  • Like 1

Wonder what is taking so long....

According to the FCC Doc, they can't decide on what radios to buy....while in the meantime their current radios can be reprogrammed with a firmware upgrade. So they are trying to make them just reprogram their radios in the meantime, but they are dragging their feet. All Sprint can broadcast in South Florida is 1x 800. Cannot do B26....and the PRL i'm on doesn't even use 1x800 unless i push the Premier PRL. 

According to the FCC Doc, they can't decide on what radios to buy....while in the meantime their current radios can be reprogrammed with a firmware upgrade. So they are trying to make them just reprogram their radios in the meantime, but they are dragging their feet. All Sprint can broadcast in South Florida is 1x 800. Cannot do B26....and the PRL i'm on doesn't even use 1x800 unless i push the Premier PRL. 

That's ridiculous. Sprint should get on their asses for this crap. Florida has way to high of a population not to have b26 enabled through the entire state.

That's ridiculous. Sprint should get on their asses for this crap. Florida has way to high of a population not to have b26 enabled through the entire state.

Miami-Dade originally wanted until January 1, 2015, but Sprint is pushing the FCC to mandate reprogramming by 10/1/2014. I don't see it happening.