any word on west Volusia area? I seem to sit between two faint lte signals, and the EvoLTE just loves 3G so much better. 1x even for the most part.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

any word on west Volusia area? I seem to sit between two faint lte signals, and the EvoLTE just loves 3G so much better. 1x even for the most part.

Which part are u in? I mapped a bunch on Howland going into Deltona(new tower) I also mapped further into deland. While its not covered in 4G it is spreading quickly ;) . Make sure you check out sensorly.com.

• Like 1

Little blip popped up on sensorly for new symrna. Coverage is expanding rapidly.

I noticed a port orange blip at the Taylor/Dunlawton and 95 area, at The  Pavilion  

Which part are u in? I mapped a bunch on Howland going into Deltona(new tower) I also mapped further into deland. While its not covered in 4G it is spreading quickly ;) . Make sure you check out sensorly.com.

West Deland, between Kepler and 17, pretty much 92 and 44 to the north and south. Run sensorly every time i'm out but return a few blips every now and again. EvoLTE is a pain enough for lte  threshold  and what not

• Like 1

4G now on in Dundee and most of Lake Hamilton and as far north as the hill tops of Haines City.

Maped over 1000 new points last night/this morning. I will be mapping this like crazy everytime i go out.

Speed tests varied from 15 dn 20 up to 5 dn 2 up depending on where i was.

• Like 1

Tampa and Miami got launched today. Hopefully Orlando is next

This would be perfect! I just got my 5 so I would be more than happy to have LTE all around orlando, and in my apartment of course lol

That's definitely what I care about. Give me LTE in Ocoee!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2

Getting LTE in my apartment now.... On and off though, and doesn't appear that it's getting a stable data connection so it switches back to 3G..... Wonder if its them testing the tower and new shiny electronics. *drool*

Sprint Care tells me (which I've determined often means nothing at all) that the tower .9 miles west of the intersection of US1 and Farmbrook in Port Orange will go live with 4g "soon" alleviating both the no signal data and voice problems in the area.  Soon is a pretty relative term though.

Mapped another 1200 LTE points over the last 24 hours. Locations were in Dundee, Lake Hamilton, a spec of east Winterhaven and spotty spots of Haines City.

Sensorly is taking its time updating the coverage maps. Some of the points just now showing up were mapped almost 24 hours ago..

Sprint Care tells me (which I've determined often means nothing at all) that the tower .9 miles west of the intersection of US1 and Farmbrook in Port Orange will go live with 4g "soon" alleviating both the no signal data and voice problems in the area.  Soon is a pretty relative term though.

I know which tower you're talking about, The last time I was there I did see some strange new panels but no RRU's..

Why is it that places that have previously been mapped in Sensorly as having a good signal, there is no signal now?

Because the tower that provided the service may have been turned off or was just being tested. That's why the sensorly coverage map is misleading. The map should represent whatever signal was reported last, instead of just if there has ever been service there.

• Like 2

Why is it that places that have previously been mapped in Sensorly as having a good signal, there is no signal now?

Because the tower that provided the service may have been turned off or was just being tested. That's why the sensorly coverage map is misleading. The map should represent whatever signal was reported last, instead of just if there has ever been service there.

Could it also be down tilt adjustments? If I remember from the wimax threads down tilt played a roll in signal. Maybe not as much at 1900 mhz vs the 2600 but still a possibility.

Could it also be down tilt adjustments? If I remember from the wimax threads down tilt played a roll in signal. Maybe not as much at 1900 mhz vs the 2600 but still a possibility.

Perhaps. Any changes made to the towers could affect it.

• Like 1