I feel similar. My wife has a GS3 and I feel the screen is oversaturated and I prefer the EVO's metal construction. Hurts that the connectivity suffers though. It's a toss up!

+1..I wish they would get the hardware on point.. Everything else seems to be good I have heard

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I was able to map a bit of LTE signal on Econ coming up to 50.

Faint signal, it probably would be stronger if I kept going towards University but I had to turn onto 50 towards downtown, at which point I lost signal.

• Like 1

I chatted with a rep today about my non-existent 3G service at my new house in Palm Bay. I wanted to get an AirRave, but the rep told me that the current NV upgrade was the source of the terrible 3G service. He said that it was scheduled to be completed on February 5th. I know the first tier support information can be quite unreliable but I thought I would share.

• Like 1

Picked up a Signal for about 2 minutes today in Lake Mary. Lake Mary Blvd / I-4.. I didnt notice it, then when I went to turn On Sensorly to try and map it, it was gone. But this is a good sign that Lake Mary MIGHT be coming on soon. Figured I would share because I for one am SUPER excited!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :tu:

Picked up a Signal for about 2 minutes today in Lake Mary. Lake Mary Blvd / I-4.. I didnt notice it, then when I went to turn On Sensorly to try and map it, it was gone. But this is a good sign that Lake Mary MIGHT be coming on soon. Figured I would share because I for one am SUPER excited!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :tu:

I'm so excited.

That sounds very exciting, hopefully it will trickle west down I4 towards Altamonte and also on 436 it will keep coming north west into Altamonte from by Casselberry....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That sounds very exciting, hopefully it will trickle west down I4 towards Altamonte and also on 436 it will keep coming north west into Altamonte from by Casselberry....

There is a tower by exit 94 being worked on

I didn't pick up LTE on 417 near Oviedo today. I haven't seen any work done on the I4 tower near Londwood or Sanford/ Lake Mary for a couple of days. :(

Same here.. They were working on it for a couple of days, and now it seems to have stopped.. I wonder what the deal is.

Don't worry guys, the past few times we have been silent on this forum, a new coverage area suddenly appears soon after. I wouldn't doubt it if we see new LTE coverage sometime this week. That's just based on the trend I've seen lately.

I did get a slight 4g connection on the overpass on colonial and semeron. No idea what tower that is.

there's three towers in the immediate area of that intersection, according to Sprint's network map.

Edited by UCFKnight

Don't worry guys, the past few times we have been silent on this forum, a new coverage area suddenly appears soon after. I wouldn't doubt it if we see new LTE coverage sometime this week. That's just based on the trend I've seen lately.

This is quite true. It stops, then a new area comes up. Lets hope the trend continues lol

• Like 1

Does anyone know if sprint will install LTE in Tavares or Leesburg, fl?? If so when is the expected launch date? Thanks, Scott

If you have a good Sprint signal now, then you will have LTE when Sprint is done with NV upgrades. Sprint is upgrading every single tower in their network, and due to the nature of the upgrades, we can't say for sure when any once location will see their tower upgraded. However, I can tell you that the whole state of Florida is currently underway. And there are already LTE signals in the Orlando area.

Had sensorly running on my route back from Casselberry to lake Mary via 1792 & Longwood/Lake Mary, lake Mary Blvd....got a few points for 4G but don't know where exactly yet. I drive a contracted postal truck throughout some of cfl so when I am driving I usually keep sensorly app running mapping my trips...hopefully the map well update soon

Does anyone know if sprint will install LTE in Tavares or Leesburg, fl?? If so when is the expected launch date? Thanks, Scott

There is already lte in Leesburg. All along 27, a few miles north of 48. I stay connected as far north as the villages. Look at the sensorly map, I have mapped as much as I could in that area.