Network Vision/LTE - South West Florida Market

Abyss19707

Well mine does not seem to be there but i am not good with sensorly but i was watching it go up a point over and over all the way to curuso road on 53rd. It then stopped adding points there. But i know i was connected cause i was getting 4g points till i hit that light.

Glad to Sarasota lighting up with some lte. I mapped some more around Venice area and it seem like there is a lot of towers in the area cause im getting hits of lte in allot of new places,

Well mine does not seem to be there but i am not good with sensorly but i was watching it go up a point over and over all the way to curuso road on 53rd. It then stopped adding points there. But i know i was connected cause i was getting 4g points till i hit that light.

I see some of your points there on close zoom

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I see some of your points there on close zoom

yeah it was not real fast but connected till caruso road then 3g came back on. I wish i could look and see the closest tower to my house in bayshore gardens to see if 1 is going to be close enough to me when they get 4g done but the guy who runs the site is on vacation lol so i have to wait to get upgraded

So i mapped the area agian today on my way home. I came up Honore from 301 and got on the interstate from Univeristy. You still have to zoom all the way in to see it. Wonder whats up with Sensorly still. Is it just me or does the S3 do a good job of holding LTE signal? If i get LTE all over as i have been getting, I am going to be one happy customer. I have been with them for 15 years and the last two have been testing my nerves with unusable data. The experence using my phone is really good with LTE. Makes me feel like i am on WiFi at home.

On another note. Have any of you gone over and trolled around the sprint network forums. Wow there are some pissy people over there. Some valid and some just crazy people screaming at each other. Pretty fun read sometimes.

You still have to zoom all the way in to see it. Wonder whats up with Sensorly still.

Sensorly is having server problems, it shows up on some zoom levels because Sensorly has to redraw at each level. When the backlog is done it will show up on all levels.

I know that by word of mouth that some one I know was riding down 70 to arcadia and picked up LTE from the tower just about all the way back in to arcadia i'm assuming that now that they have it in the middle of no ware that they will put it in arcadia.

But here we have had bad service with sprint only getting about 2Kb down and not even uploading. But sprint came and fixed it and now we can get anywhere from 20kb to 1Mb. But we have another problem, I have figured out that on the tower is a bunch of dongles and there it's not just sprint on the tower it is AT&T and T-mobile on the tower also and I wonder if that is why it is so slow. And also we cannot load up network.sprint.com for some reason I have consulted with sprint before but with no luck.

I know that by word of mouth that some one I know was riding down 70 to arcadia and picked up LTE from the tower just about all the way back in to arcadia i'm assuming that now that they have it in the middle of no ware that they will put it in arcadia.

But here we have had bad service with sprint only getting about 2Kb down and not even uploading. But sprint came and fixed it and now we can get anywhere from 20kb to 1Mb. But we have another problem, I have figured out that on the tower is a bunch of dongles and there it's not just sprint on the tower it is AT&T and T-mobile on the tower also and I wonder if that is why it is so slow. And also we cannot load up network.sprint.com for some reason I have consulted with sprint before but with no luck.

That tower on the east side of Acadia has been live for about a week now

The thing about that tower is that the only thing out there is 1 Prison and 2 migrant camps, with nothing but groves and pastures..... for like a 20 mile radisu

We have one in the middle of a lake where no one lives ;) covers zero houses or structures.

Sent from my little Note2

Ok, University was just turned in a couple days ago and that tower is closer to Lakewood Ranch. Its already on Sensorly.

Uni been on for over a week. LWR is right across the highway from the uni tower. I've mapped from Palmer to university in interstate and east and west a little bit on uni