Network Vision/LTE - South West Florida Market

Abyss19707

Working at coconut point mall today and getting 4g with a good speed. Speedtest attached!

Awesome. They must have finished the tower at tijuana flats then.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I just map some 4g in Naples on Pine Ridge and 75. It's a fairly weak signal only got about 4 down and 1 up but it's finally in Naples.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

yea i was mapping near santa barbara and golengate today

Here are a couple of pictures from a tower off of C.C. Pkwy. in Cape Coral. I talked to one of the crew guys and he said it should be live sometime this week. Boy I hope so.

http://i1359.photobu...zps1421ac34.jpg

http://i1359.photobu...zpse6d7cfc1.jpg

any update on this tower?

So I talked to 2 of the crew members at the tower I've been watching in Bradenton, both super nice guys. I was really nervouse about approaching them but they had no problem chatting with me.

They hope to have NV panels up by Wednesday (what they were working on today) and broadcasting LTE shortly after.

Funny story; the reason work had been delayed at this particular site, and the RRU's had to be mounted on the ground is because there is a birds nest on Sprint's rack which could absolutely NOT be disturbed until it was hatched and vacated.

Effin' birds! haha :D

• Like 1

Been picking up 4G around Fort Myers and Lehigh sporadically. I live in Lehigh. It connects for a few minutes then goes away. It never stays on for long. Max speed I've seen is 1megabit.

Check and see if that tower off of homestead is turned on if you get a chance. It's been done for awhile.

Check and see if that tower off of homestead is turned on if you get a chance. It's been done for awhile.

I'm near the corner of 82 and Gunnery. Again tonight 4G comes and goes, only staying for a couple minutes. That seems kind of strange.

I'm near the corner of 82 and Gunnery. Again tonight 4G comes and goes, only staying for a couple minutes. That seems kind of strange.

You're either in a fringe zone, and picking up a distant, weak signal or a tower near you has been lot up and is being tested. Neither scenario uncommon of a nascent network. I'm sure your battery life is taking a big hit though! ;)