Report Your LTE Connection Here

I have been getting LTE in various locations around west Nashville and the metro center but it doesn't last long and seems to be the wrong time zone. Is this normal before it is turned on for good? I have been making several sensorly readings and speed tests, runs great when on.

I have been getting LTE in various locations around west Nashville and the metro center but it doesn't last long and seems to be the wrong time zone. Is this normal before it is turned on for good? I have been making several sensorly readings and speed tests' date=' runs great when on.[/quote']

Yes. It's very early in the deployment in Nashville. It will be spotty and will come and go. Also, automatic time has been an issue in Samsung deployment markets. I believe this is the first instance I've heard of an Ericsson market with the issue. But it is kind of common. It will get corrected in the future some time before market launch.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

something is going on in the 40356 zip code as of monday...ip5 keeps changing signal goes from the circle of death to extended circle of death to 3g to extended 3g does this the hole day at work non stop and data speeds are terrible prl is 55009 any ideas? where i live in garrard co speeds are good running about 1.2mbs having no issues..hope this is a sign of upgrading anyone have any light to shed on this subject?

Yeaa!

I'm getting 4G display and the following LTE speeds in Framingham, MA today.

Down: 6.77 Mbps

Up: 1.62 Mbps

Lat: 42.3112

Long: -71.3828

Same here. I'm in Framingham, MA and getting a strong 4G signal. Yesterday I got a 4g signal in Westborough, MA as well.

Currently Indoors. Speed Test results:

Down: 4.85 Mbps

Up: 7.08Mbps

Just got first glance at LTE in Hollywood, FL a day or two ago... It lasted about 10 minutes... They must have been testing. I was able to speed test it and got 15 mbps down and 6 up. Was super shocked to see "LTE" in the corner of my phone lol. I have the iphone 5 and also surfed the web while on LTE and it was stupid fast! wish it was perminent :/

Same here. I'm in Framingham, MA and getting a strong 4G signal. Yesterday I got a 4g signal in Westborough, MA as well.

Currently Indoors. Speed Test results:

Down: 4.85 Mbps

Up: 7.08Mbps

You had a "strong 4G signal"? How do you know? And you may have inverted your downlink/uplink data rates.

AJ

You had a "strong 4G signal"? How do you know? And you may have inverted your downlink/uplink data rates.

AJ

I thought it was weird too, but I definitely didn't invert the data rates:

Speed%2BTest.png

Here's a speed test I just did now. Again, indoors in Framingham, MA:

Bars don't give you LTE signal strength. Read this to see what your LTE signal strength reall is. It is likely you only have a medium to weak LTE signal right now.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2040-bars-lie-for-lte-signal-strength-how-to-determine-your-actual-lte-signal-strength/

Ok so ya I got 4g lte for the first time today I pompano fl. At walmart on atlatic. 7 down less then 1 up. The upload speed was very bad the download was ok but not better then my old 4g

Galaxy s 3 here

Took this on October 30. It was on for most of the day in the outskirts of downtown Nashville. I was at the DMV by centennial park. Shows some promise for the supposed dec rollout.

ysujetu3.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Took this on October 30. It was on for most of the day in the outskirts of downtown Nashville. I was at the DMV by centennial park. Shows some promise for the supposed dec rollout.

ysujetu3.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for sharing. The next time you get a signal, please run the Sensorly app so it will plot coverage in the Nashville area. Thanks in advance. ;)

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I picked up a second job with UPS and I've noticed LTE popping up on the south side of College Station, TX so of course I had to turn Sensorly on and start mapping. It started out spotty, coming and going, but it's becoming a constant signal now. Managed to get a speed test.

Screenshot_2012-11-14-12-17-391.png

• Like 2

I'm seeing LTE on sensorly in D.C. on 15th and 14th street NW can anyone confirm this.

If it is on Sensorly, it is confirmed. Probably 90% of all Sprint LTE Sensorly tracks come from S4GRU members.

Robert

• Like 2

If it is on Sensorly, it is confirmed. Probably 90% of all Sprint LTE Sensorly tracks come from S4GRU members.

Robert

We need the other 10% here in Baltimore. No Sensorly updates for more then 3 weeks now!

I would do it myself, but I can't. First World Problems. :rofl:

I have a question...

I got a signal inside my house right now. (I'm still connected as well) So I left my phone in the same spot and decided to run some speed tests on my laptop that's tethered to my LTE connection. I'm in a south suburb of Chicago, when I see what server it's connecting to for the speed test it's in Kansas City. I got like 10mbps when I ran the tests, but the upload speed is slow. Any reason it's connecting to a tower so far away?