Report Your LTE Connection Here

They just turn on 4G lte on the tower closet to my house. I never have had actual 3G with more then 1 bars lol.. my dl speed was 20 kb/s. i couldn't do anything inside and now this is what I got:

i live in Fort Wayne, In.

342512277.png

Was on sensorly just now, seems like there's a small spot with LTE near Seattle! Between Kent and Renton! Hope to see more expansion soon!

Yeah, it showed up at the end of last week. More will be coming in the not too distant future. :tu:

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

LTE lit up for about 30 min at 20th and S Moffet Ave in Joplin MO this morning around 4 A.M. but when I got up this morning it was off again.

Did you get a look at the nearby sites antennas?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't only looked at it bc i got up for a drink and passed out again planned on doing all that when i woke up but then it was gone but if it pops back up i sure will. i was so excited then it was gone = crushed haha

Sensorly map updated with my info! I'm the first little purple speck on the map in Tualatin, Oregon! My girlfriend stared at me blankly as I jumped for joy because I have a 4G LTE Signal. Will do some more driving tomorrow to get Sensorly updated with all the coverage in my area, though it looks like downtown Portland hasn't gotten any LTE love yet..

• Like 5

Sensorly map updated with my info! I'm the first little purple speck on the map in Tualatin, Oregon! My girlfriend stared at me blankly as I jumped for joy because I have a 4G LTE Signal. Will do some more driving tomorrow to get Sensorly updated with all the coverage in my area, though it looks like downtown Portland hasn't gotten any LTE love yet..

Ah sweet. I was just at the tower on Thursday taking pics of the tower since it had been accepted on Wednesday. I'll probably do the same tomorrow and head over there to see what speeds I get on my device.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong topic but does the signal generally get better as time goes? I mean, as far as penetrating indoors and such. I can get a signal, but only in one corner of my apartment.

Ah sweet. I was just at the tower on Thursday taking pics of the tower since it had been accepted on Wednesday. I'll probably do the same tomorrow and head over there to see what speeds I get on my device.

Where is the tower?? ... You live in the Area? Can't wait to get sensorly updated some more..

Where is the tower?? ... You live in the Area? Can't wait to get sensorly updated some more..

If you become a Sponsor, you'll get access to the list of towers in your area. I made a post there showing off some of the recent towers in the area. I don't live in the Tualatin area, I'm staying in Beaverton right now for work, but I can take 20-30min of time to check things out and help out with the Sensorly maps. ;)

Ok I found the info.... $100 to become a premier? I mean I can do ten or so, but not that. Is the tower list in the regular sponsor forum? sorry to clutter up this thread with a bunch of questions.

Ok I found the info.... $100 to become a premier? I mean I can do ten or so, but not that. Is the tower list in the regular sponsor forum? sorry to clutter up this thread with a bunch of questions.

Start with $10, become a regular Sponsor. If your total donated reaches $100, then you get bumped up to Premier Sponsor.

Yes, maps of all towers on the network, plus the NV completed towers are available in the Sponsor section.

As far as signal, once more towers go online, signals will get better. It should roughly mirror your 3G coverage.