Report Your LTE Connection Here

4g is really lighting up in the baltimore and surrounding areas. The evo lte is even switching to and from 3g now much better than a week ago. I am shcked at how fast the 4g is now being deployed around these parts.

Well Sprint has some big promises to keep. I don't think they are deploying sites 100% "by the book"...but using more so "stick-and-move tactics"... for the lack of a better phrase. I think that may help explain some of the inconsistancies between what is reportedly accepted by sprint and showing on the completed sites map....and what users are seeing in reality. I see far more sites being lit up than what is officially being reported...thats a good thing! Hope they keep up the pace.

Us1 and Polk street I was also getting a connection outside of Aventura mall at the bus stop. I don't know how to post pictures on here I took a screen shot while in the maps app to show it was working and the location.

Well Sprint has some big promises to keep. I don't think they are deploying sites 100% "by the book"...but using more so "stick-and-move tactics"... for the lack of a better phrase. I think that may help explain some of the inconsistancies between what is reportedly accepted by sprint and showing on the completed sites map....and what users are seeing in reality. I see far more sites being lit up than what is officially being reported...thats a good thing! Hope they keep up the pace.

I completely disagree with your assessment. There is very little difference between actual coverage and our completed sites map.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

I completely disagree with your assessment. There is very little difference between actual coverage and our completed sites map.

While your map has always given me LTE when it says it will, I've found LTE multiple times 10-20 miles away from the closest site completed. Might be the iPhone though. It really loves LTE. It'll prefer -110dbm LTE over -65dbm 3G...

• Like 1

While your map has always given me LTE when it says it will' date=' I've found LTE multiple times 10-20 miles away from the closest site completed. Might be the iPhone though. It really loves LTE. It'll prefer -110dbm LTE over -65dbm 3G...[/quote']

We only update once per week, but sites go live every day. Also, sites stay live while waiting for Sprint to come inspect. But my main point is that our maps are extremely accurate. Hell, they are beyond accurate. They come from Sprint!

• Like 5