Dallas LTE network live?

bigsnake49

One thing bothers me about the validity of this claim and the picture. The server hosting his test is in Russia. That seems like it wouldn't be possible. The farthest away I can choose here in Kentucky is Oregon on the mobile app which is where that seems to be originating from. So logic says someone in Dallas wouldn't really be able to choose Russia.

obviously dslreports.com does not read this website... or realize these sporatic LTE tests are on test towers. I had LTE a month ago, wheres my story on dslreports...... f u dallas!

Go post your comment and link to your posts here for proof!

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

I had a member PM me about a LTE signal going live near his house in the DFW market a few days ago. Speeds have been very intermittent.

I am OG sprint LTE. o yeaaa

OG Sprint LTE? :rofl:

I will give you props. You were the first post I saw in all the internet with a confirmed Sprint LTE signal and speed test.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1

I drove by this area in Dallas yesterday and confirmed the lte is live there. Unfortunately the speeds were not good so I assume they are still working on it. I would post my speedtest, but it's not impressive, less than 1mb down and up. Ping times were great though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Would you happen to know when lte may come to tyler,tx(90miles east of dallas)zipcode 75703

It appears that Tyler is part of the "East Texas" market, which hasn't been announced by S4GRU as of this time. I would suspect that Tyler will see the Network Vision upgrade sometime in 2013.

Yeah my folks live in Tyler and they are always the last to get anything. They barely have any DSL options and Cox sold the market off to SuddenLink, after they originally bought it from TWC.

Meanwhile in the VZW areas of DFW they just rolled out 300Mbps speeds on FIOS.

Yeah my folks live in Tyler and they are always the last to get anything. They barely have any DSL options and Cox sold the market off to SuddenLink, after they originally bought it from TWC.

Meanwhile in the VZW areas of DFW they just rolled out 300Mbps speeds on FIOS.

so even if the map shows data speed upgrades it doesnt mean they will install LTE?? Verizon's lte has been in tyler for about 2months now

Let me clarify: Sprint is rolling out LTE across their entire network so yes, Tyler will get LTE. They just aren't going to be in the first round of deployments so it may be 2013 before it happens.

Let me clarify: Sprint is rolling out LTE across their entire network so yes' date=' Tyler will get LTE. They just aren't going to be in the first round of deployments so it may be 2013 before it happens.

[/quote']

This is correct. Thanks for taking the reins on this one.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

2013 is not going to happen for entire footprint

The current schedule has the final market starts in November/December 2013. And since the last markets are a lot smaller than this years markets, they will wrap them up in 3 to 4 months.

Network Vision should be 100% complete by April 2014.

Robert - Posted from my E4GT with ICS using Forum Runner

I read that they dropped Tyler, tax cause only 1 guy there wants LTE

Well I heard that that guy has been a customer for 12 years and demands LTE, so it's back on. His uncle also works for Sprint.

• Like 4

Well I heard that that guy has been a customer for 12 years and demands LTE, so it's back on. His uncle also works for Sprint.

I sure wish my uncle would go get a job at sprint