You Know You're a S4GRU Enthusiast when...

twospirits

My wife is sitting in front of me at the table, shaking her head as I read every post on this thread...Because she agrees with them ALL!!!

LOL

What have I become....

-.-

Kris

What life was like for us before S4GRU!  Oh, what a distant memory.

• Like 8

What life was like for us before S4GRU! Oh, what a distant memory.

I can't remember what life was like before S4GRU. :scratch:

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

• Like 6

You argue with Internet trolls on Sprint topics related to the network.

I try to do this whenever I see someone spew some inaccurate crap about Sprint - particularly on DSL Reports.  I like the site, but the main writer seems incredibly anti-Sprint.

My only grandchild: "Grandpa, you never call or come see me like you use to do,

what's up with that?"

Poor kid. He misses you! :(

• Like 2

You send a screenshot of your signal strength at your high school to your sister (who recently graduated) and your father because you used to have 5 bars of 1x Extended but now you have 4 bars of Band 26.  B)

-Anthony

• Like 7

You have wished for local sites to be upgraded for your Birthday, Christmas, New Years, other people's birthdays, the third Tuesday of every month, when you loose an eyelash, or any other time you have the opportunity to wish for something…

• Like 10

You take the REALLY long way to work because there might be new B26 towers

Your wife recognizes S4GRU and calls it "the yellow website, again?!"

Ha ha, I will start doing this..

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

You send weekly emails to CENTURYLINK.  Complaining that they need to get off their asses and install the long overdue fiber to the 2 towers closest to your house.  Advising them that they are holding up most of the LTE advancement in most of Northwest Ohio.

• Like 5

You've seriously considered packin' up and moving because the tower closest to your house still looks like this: NoNV.png

:o

I had a job interview a while back that would have lead to moving. The site spacing of the possible future location was part of the equation to not pursue the position further.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 7

You can't decide whether to name your new baby "Robert" or "AJ" - and it's a girl.   :hmm:

Is there really any debate?  "Andrea Jordan" is far superior to "Roberta."  Nobody truly names a girl "Roberta" anymore -- it always gets changed to "Bobbie."

AJ

• Like 2

Is there really any debate?  "Andrea Jordan" is far superior to "Roberta."  Nobody truly names a girl "Roberta" anymore -- it always gets changed to "Bobbie."

AJ

Ah so your middle name is Jordan?

You drop what you are doing to look for Band 41 in your area when a fellow S4GRUer posts a find in your market.

• Like 6

You've seriously considered packin' up and moving because the tower closest to your house still looks like this: NoNV.png

:o

Your site has brown measles. :)

• Like 1

Is there really any debate? "Andrea Jordan" is far superior to "Roberta." Nobody truly names a girl "Roberta" anymore -- it always gets changed to "Bobbie."

AJ

Hey! Roberta is a mighty fine name!!!

• Like 3