You Know You're a S4GRU Enthusiast when...

twospirits

You book a hotel based on how good Sprint coverage is and how close it is to several towers.

I'm looking at you, Salt Lake City.

When I was apartment searching with my wife, the first thing I did was check coverage.

• Like 9

It's funny, but I knew this thread would be popular, but some of the responses really crack me up. lol  :tu:

When I was apartment searching with my wife, the first thing I did was check coverage.

lol I can actually visually see that conversation.

which leads to 

you know you are an s4gru enthusiast and pat yourself on the back when you are able to convince the wife on a more expensive apartment/home simply because you get better signal but not telling her that's the reason. 

(Then again, women always know). lol

TS out

• Like 4

we had a life before S4GRU ???

Yes, but the year numbering scheme has changed.  Now, 2011 is no longer 2011.  It is 1 BS, and 2012 is AS 1.

AJ

• Like 2

Or as some trekkies would say Stardate 1900.800.2.5

But if Robert offers to show you the "captain's log," politely decline.

:P

AJ

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

You pick a concert location based on which one has had more NV and tower upgrades...

• Like 4

...when your kids yell "E HERPED!" from the back seat as they're spying your phone running SCP or LTE Discovery

...when your kids point out that the contestant picked C-D-M-A as the second set of letters in the final bonus round on Wheel of Fortune (it's amazing how often that happens).

• Like 7

...when your kids point out that the contestant picked C-D-M-A as the second set of letters in the final bonus round on Wheel of Fortune (it's amazing how often that happens).

I agree, I've noticed this as well! Usually they pick the letters in that exact order too.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...