Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

A representative from Sprint tells FOX 2 a voice outage was “caused due to a minor maintenance issue. It started around 5:50 am CT and was resolved at 7:20am CT.”

Sprint says customers in Kansas City, KS & Mo, Oklahoma City and St. Louis were affected, but Sprint says full service should be active at this time.

However, reports continue to come in from viewers that their phones are still not working, and employees in the building who have Sprint phones also do not have service. Twitter continues to be full of people complaining about the lack of service in the St. Louis area.

Some customers have regained service by powering their phones down, then turning them back on.

A representative from Sprint tells FOX 2 a voice outage was “caused due to a minor maintenance issue. It started around 5:50 am CT and was resolved at 7:20am CT.”

Sprint says customers in Kansas City, KS & Mo, Oklahoma City and St. Louis were affected, but Sprint says full service should be active at this time.

However, reports continue to come in from viewers that their phones are still not working, and employees in the building who have Sprint phones also do not have service. Twitter continues to be full of people complaining about the lack of service in the St. Louis area.

Some customers have regained service by powering their phones down, then turning them back on.

Want to have a laugh go to fox 2 Facebook page and view the comments under this posting

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

A representative from Sprint tells FOX 2 a voice outage was “caused due to a minor maintenance issue. It started around 5:50 am CT and was resolved at 7:20am CT.”

Times when you need a dislike button....

Want to have a laugh go to fox 2 Facebook page and view the comments under this posting

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

A lot of those comments are funny...

Like one about 1st world problems....... "My cell phone doesn't have service right now"

A lot of those comments are funny...

Like one about 1st world problems....... "My cell phone doesn't have service right now"

People are screaming they want a credit. Here is your $.50 back!!!!

• Like 1

Warning unfounded question follows. Do not think I'm say that's the issue I'm not, I am asking a question. Any chance the could be doing a network upgrade for the fall back issue?

< nothing to see here, move along >

Warning unfounded question follows. Do think I'm say that's the issue I'm not asking a question. Any chance the could be doing a network upgrade for the fall back issue?

< nothing to see here, move along >

I forced CDMA and I get a busy signal....hopefully this is because of the CSFB to eCSFB update for the MSC.

• Like 1

Did you try making a call?

I can make calls also and so can my wife's S3.

So....outgoing calls work on my phone but incoming does not.

We can both receive calls also.

My bet is this was the software update to the MSC's. I mean it happened to all 4 of the Plains Markets. They probably started at 2 or 3am and it took longer than expected. I don't blame them at all.