Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

These new boxes installed at the KOLR 10 site here in Springfield. I'm told it's for the fiber connection.

Wait, your name is Koeller and you work at KOLR....thats funny...

• Like 1

Nope. Our transmitter is at KOLR. I work for KRBK.

LOL.  With our history of FOX stations what's the next set of call signs to be?  ;)

Noticing a purple spot at the O'Fallon Family Sports Park just a little east of I-64 and 159.

Looks like the center fielder was playing pretty deep.

Edited by imekul

Wow that video of those guys on top that tower installing LTE is amazing. Anyone else see that? It's in the main forum.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Missed it. Which forum? I don't see it in general topics.

Missed it. Which forum? I don't see it in general topics.

At about 7:50 you can see the tower number written on the panel: LR54XC441

It's title something like tower install. It's in the main network forum.

• Like 1

Wow that video of those guys on top that tower installing LTE is amazing. Anyone else see that? It's in the main forum.

I watched it a while back too.....no way I could every do that Lol.  Pretty awesome stuff.

Just saw workers installing panels at 141 and 44 on the hill behind McDonald's

Sent from my HTC One on Tapatalk Beta 4

Awesome!  I used to go that way to work but I always want to check on the 141/bowles tower so I don't go by there as often.  As of a couple weeks ago that one was untouched so its nice to see it gettin some love finally.

• Like 1

Awesome!  I used to go that way to work but I always want to check on the 141/bowles tower so I don't go by there as often.  As of a couple weeks ago that one was untouched so its nice to see it gettin some love finally.

I tried to grab a pic but was driving and already late for class. Had no 3G signal at the intersection. I pass 141 and Bowles daily but haven't noticed anything but its a flagpole which makes it harder.

I tried to grab a pic but was driving and already late for class. Had no 3G signal at the intersection. I pass 141 and Bowles daily but haven't noticed anything but its a flagpole which makes it harder.

The flagpoles at 141/bowles aren't actually Sprint's.  Theirs is the tower that sits back at Smizer Mill/bowles next to the Shell station.

The flagpoles at 141/bowles aren't actually Sprint's.  Theirs is the tower that sits back at Smizer Mill/bowles next to the Shell station.

Well now I know I've been looking at the wrong tower entirely. Ill try to keep an eye out but I usually turn right from north 141 onto Bowles in the morning away from the tower.

Well now I know I've been looking at the wrong tower entirely. Ill try to keep an eye out but I usually turn right from north 141 onto Bowles in the morning away from the tower.

Haha nice. I'm coming from Hawkins (near Rockwood Summit) so I either take Smizer Mill over to Bowles (to 270) or I'll just get on 141 and go to 270.....I'll have to start alternating so I can keep an eye on towers in both directions!

• Like 1

A lot of work going on in Southeast Missouri right now. I will try to collect all the info this weekend and update the sheet. Hoping to see the site at 55 & HWY E producing 4G soon. It has had cabinets and antennas for months now and today it was out of service. Fingers are crossed!

• Like 1

Noticing a purple spot at the O'Fallon Family Sports Park just a little east of I-64 and 159.

It always gets me hyped up when I see OFallon and then read on and realize its IL-Fallon
  • Like 1

Someone posted that on here while back. I think we all pretty muched assumed it was the St. Jacob site.

A lot of work going on in Southeast Missouri right now. I will try to collect all the info this weekend and update the sheet. Hoping to see the site at 55 & HWY E producing 4G soon. It has had cabinets and antennas for months now and today it was out of service. Fingers are crossed!

I believe the St. Louis area has stolen all the contractors. I haven't seen any progress in months.

I just thought both of you SEMO guys died....

Nope. I am subscribed to both Missouri threads and read everything. I still check on towers locally. It has just been completely dead as far as progress goes down here in my woods.