Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Anyone using the Nexus 5 with the .15 radio have any CSFB issues? I'm gonna be in the city next week and wanna make sure I don't miss calls/texts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I haven't had any in the STl metro area

Anyone using the Nexus 5 with the .15 radio have any CSFB issues? I'm gonna be in the city next week and wanna make sure I don't miss calls/texts.

There is one site on the Illinois side causing issue. Don't know of others.

Rickie

Tapatalk on my LG g2

There is one site on the Illinois side causing issue. Don't know of others. RickieTapatalk on my LG g2

Its not actually Zumbehl and 94, Port West is closer but it only goes off to the side of 94 across from the billboard site and the rental storage place it's just outside of. They are putting up the panels right now in the snow and freezing rain. Cool, you go guys. Now to make from the car to the apartment without falling on my butt. Sent from my SPH-L900
Live LTE this morning but no time to grab pci, if it's on I will on the way home. Sent from my SPH-L900Hasn't been on since while I'm near it.

We have actually had reports of 3 sites with CSFB issues. 2 on the MO side and one near Granite City IL. Also any newly accepted 4G site will cause problems too.

Sunday-Wednesday

Map is updated!

3G-                       100/774-12.9%

4G-                       215/774-27.8%

3G/4G-                 279/774-36.0%

3G/4G/800-          2/774-0.3%

3G/800-               12/774-1.5%

RRU-                    4/774-.0.5%

In Progress/Permit-37/774-4.8%

4G?-                    1/774-.1%

Legacy/Unknown-124/773-16.0%

NV Complete-608/774-78.6%

• Like 1

I must end up in the 21.4% a lot. Building penetration is a joke. They have to be embarrassed at this fiasco.

The 800 rollout isn't near as far along. Give it time and the indoor coverage will increase.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I must end up in the 21.4% a lot. Building penetration is a joke. They have to be embarrassed at this fiasco. 

Embarrassed at what "fiasco"?  Network Vision deployment is an ongoing.  It will be largely complete later this year, and that was the plan.  If you cannot be patient, find another provider.

Also, tone it down.  S4GRU does not host Sprint complaints.  Read the rules:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1197-s4gru-posting-guidelines-aka-the-rulez/

AJ

• Like 3

Embarrassed at what "fiasco"?  Network Vision deployment is an ongoing.  It will be largely complete later this year, and that was the plan.  If you cannot be patient, find another provider.

Also, tone it down.  S4GRU does not host Sprint complaints.  Read the rules:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1197-s4gru-posting-guidelines-aka-the-rulez/

AJ

C'mon, AJ. It wouldn't be a NV Sites Complete % update without Killswitch complaining about indoor signal penetration!

• Like 1

C'mon, AJ. It wouldn't be a NV Sites Complete % update without Killswitch complaining about indoor signal penetration!

Exactly!  ;)

Sorry I am not a fanboy and can't hold your hands and skip down the hall singing Kumbaya! 

Sprint should have never sold LTE phones in a market that can't support them. When I got mine in August I was told by the CSR that it would work perfectly and it was 100% better than the 4G (That worked perfectly for me!) When it didn't, I took it back to return it and they refused. So sue me for having a bitter taste in my mouth.

Exactly!  ;)

Sorry I am not a fanboy and can't hold your hands and skip down the hall singing Kumbaya! 

Sprint should have never sold LTE phones in a market that can't support them. When I got mine in August I was told by the CSR that it would work perfectly and it was 100% better than the 4G (That worked perfectly for me!) When it didn't, I took it back to return it and they refused. So sue me for having a bitter taste in my mouth.

You had 14 days to return or exchange it and you also still had the WiMax phone you could reactivate. Would you rather Sprint have stuck with WiMax? I think Sprint's Network Vision is pretty darn ambitious. 

You had 14 days to return or exchange it and you also still had the WiMax phone you could reactivate. Would you rather Sprint have stuck with WiMax? I think Sprint's Network Vision is pretty darn ambitious. 

Maybe we could all pitch in a few bucks to pay Killswitche's ETF so we don't have to hear him complain all of the time. 

I stopped checking this forum around 2 months ago, mostly because I was too lazy to install Tapatalk on my new OS. Looks like nothing much has changed since January...Updates are still rolling in and Killswitch is still complaining.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

We have actually had reports of 3 sites with CSFB issues. 2 on the MO side and one near Granite City IL. Also any newly accepted 4G site will cause problems too.

I ran into that grabbing the gci/pci for one of the newly accepted sites today off 94. 

Edit. I just reread the wall post about eCSFB  and I guess the fix is to get 3G up to NV accepted. Have any of the 3 got 3G updates and did the problem go away?

Edited by DaQue

I ran into that grabbing the gci/pci for one of the newly accepted sites today off 94. 

Edit. I just reread the wall post about eCSFB  and I guess the fix is to get 3G up to NV accepted. Have any of the 3 got 3G updates and did the problem go away?

Ericsson has weird problems with CSFB. Unlike Samsung, they are able to install it on legacy sites, but it's not rock solid. Most of the time it works, but some sites have problems, and the 3G upgrade side of things doesn't seem to affect whether it works or not.