Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Sorry this took so long.. I was getting errors when trying to get into the engineering mode.

Serving cell 339 band 25 

This is for Godfrey site .. Bethany and Montclair

Will post screenshot shortly

• Like 1

Sorry this took so long.. I was getting errors when trying to get into the engineering mode.

Serving cell 339 band 25 

This is for Godfrey site .. Bethany and Montclair

Will post screenshot shortly

Where were you in relation to the site when you got this?

At my house off airport rd.

Do you need from different location

Whenever you get a chance. I assume the rest will be 1-170-339. We have just never had one start with 1 before.

Here is the screenshot from my house off of AIrport rd (behind city hall) in Godfrey

Also Wegman Electric was back at the site at Noon.. With one of the workers up on tower.

Ya, they were working on the rack below Sprint's

With today's acceptance report we are officially at 25%!

Hmm this says 22% http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/page-4&do=findComment&comment=145625

Where you looking that shows 25%? Maybe you did the math on your spreadsheet?

Hmm this says 22% http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/page-4&do=findComment&comment=145625

Where you looking that shows 25%? Maybe you did the math on your spreadsheet?

The NV Running List only gets updated every few weeks. The spreadsheet shows 25%. Lilg is going to be more up to date than anything else you find on the site. I would believe whatever he posts.

The NV Running List only gets updated every few weeks. The spreadsheet shows 25%. Lilg is going to be more up to date than anything else you find on the site. I would believe whatever he posts.

I do believe him I just thought I was looking in the wrong place. Lilg I hope you didn't think I was doubting you.

I don't know where Robert and Lilg get the time to do all this stuff. 

I'm ready to post my first official question. I'm sorry if it has already been asked before. Is it possible for sprint to hook up fiber to legacy equipment? I have noticed theyve been digging and looks like theyre running fiber. I noticed that about a week or two ago. 4-5 days ago the tower where I work went out during a storm. 3 days ago I saw a guy working on the tower. After that for the past 3 days my data speeds have been amazing. I'm pulling no less than 1Mbps and bursts of up to 2.1Mbps. This is INCREDIBLY strange for this tower. Previouslyy speeds were anywhere from 0-200Kbps MAX (not exaggerating). I often couldn't even load the Google home page. I have never experienced speeds on this tower that fast before in 3 1/2 years. There's no new antennas or RRU on this tower. Anyone know how this could be ?

I know its late but I'm kind of giddy right now. The tower at arsenal and jamieson ("my tower") just went live. There are ropes hanging from it (its 330 am and they werent there at midnight), Pulled 14 down and 6 up (woot!) and I still get 6 in my basement. Ill get Id's  

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11693182/Screenshot_2013-08-15-03-41-57.png

• Like 3

I know its late but I'm kind of giddy right now. The tower at arsenal and jamieson ("my tower") just went live. There are ropes hanging from it (its 330 am and they werent there at midnight), Pulled 14 down and 6 up (woot!) and I still get 6 in my basement. Ill get Id's  

Do some Sensorly mapping on it if you can

Awesome! I hope that signal reaches Southwest Diner - I'm meeting a friend for Breakfast there tomorrow. :)

It only takes one or two sites going LTE live in the right places to totally change your opinion of Sprint and the rollout.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 2

Interested to see how far north the 159 & 270 site goes. 

I connected to CID 0560F301 and 03 at 159 and Governors Pkwy and was able to Sensoryly map some.  Very intermittent signal though.

• Like 1

Ill have to go that way tomorrow and see if i can get the 3 digit

Either Simmons Law firm rooftop is on or the site down by Cheapies Tire in Alton is on. Will try to verify later. Its weird I think this might be in "donut mode" when I connect to the Riverview site 10 miles away it will switch to the new site and then drop off. I got it near Haskell Park and at Henry and Broadway. Drove by Simmons and I still don't see panels/RRU's and intermittently got the Riverview site. I then drove down to cheapies within 1/4 mile of the site and nothing.

Either Simmons Law firm rooftop is on or the site down by Cheapies Tire in Alton is on. Will try to verify later. Its weird I think this might be in "donut mode" when I connect to the Riverview site 10 miles away it will switch to the new site and then drop off. I got it near Haskell Park and at Henry and Broadway. Drove by Simmons and I still don't see panels/RRU's and intermittently got the Riverview site. I then drove down to cheapies within 1/4 mile of the site and nothing.

I've seen you guys mention donut mode but didn't know what it meant.  That must be what happened to me at the St. James, MO tower when I picked up a CID from a tower in St. Louis..

This is from 159 and 270.

Yep.  Just letting you know how far North I picked up that tower.

• Like 1

I've seen you guys mention donut mode but didn't know what it meant.  That must be what happened to me at the St. James, MO tower when I picked up a CID from a tower in St. Louis..

From what I've read it is a testing mode. Basically in order to connect to it you have to hand off from another site in order to authenticate with the testing site. 

These new boxes installed at the KOLR 10 site here in Springfield. I'm told it's for the fiber connection.

Woo Hoo.  That means were one step closer to hurry up and wait...   :wacko:  I'm a little pessimistic.  Just a ray of sunshine   :)