Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Dude don't call me dude I don't like that and also the new calling plans rock for sprint u nlimited everything is so nice for only 80 dollars and castle rock has lte why did they start there instead of the springs wondering?

He's not your dude, bro.

Dude don't call me dude I don't like that and also the new calling plans rock for sprint u nlimited everything is so nice for only 80 dollars and castle rock has lte why did they start there instead of the springs wondering?

There have been lots of discussions as to why certain cell sites go first. It has a lot to do with which areas are quickest to get permits, which areas are quickest to upgrade backhaul, plus Sprint seems to like to start from the suburbs, ring the area and then work their way in to the center of a metro area. Perhaps there are other technical reasons. Beyond that, only the logistics people know and they ain't telling. 

All the info is in the maps, you are a sponsor so you can see for yourself.

OK ANY UPDATES FOR COLORADO SPRINGS FOR LTE OR 800MGZ 3G IS SO BAD !!!!

Good grief!

One: Chill

Two: Write coherently. I could barely read that second post.

Three: Keep this up and you may find yourself on vacation.

Okay, now to the actual information. There is no rhyme or reason that Sprint "started" in Castle Rock, it just happened to be one of the first towers ready. The actual first tower was in northeast Denver. 

If there are any updates, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE. You don't have to keep asking. Dude.

• Like 4

In fact im going on Vacation in 2 weeks I need some time off of work and going to Minnesota where they actually have 4G thank God !! I have a friend and he did a speed test and got around 30 to 40 meg download there so fast!!!!

Enjoy your vacations man, and enjoy the 4g :) when you go there

I think you're right. Looks like you can get pretty close driving into the neighborhood. Maybe you'll see some activity. Good luck.

No activity yet, can't really drive into the neighborhood without going on a little offroading trip or driving another 7 miles to go around haha. 

But I can see the Tower from the Costco here, It would be grand if they turned it on next time I need to get gas haha.

No pictures to back it up, but the tower immediately south of I-70 on Colorado Blvd in Denver had a cherry picker and crews up in the tower as I was driving to the zoo around 1130 and they were still there on the drive home about 1600. It is a Sprint tower as I confirmed it on the sponsor maps. 

https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!data=!1m8!1m3!1d3!2d-104.940662!3d39.775016!2m2!1f291.18!2f90.18!4f75!2m5!1e1!2m3!1sseHwCyFjJtXGsDp3WuxTCg!2e0!7e11&fid=5

Try to see if you can get it east of the Genesee exit. I cycled it via the Signal Check Pro app as I was approaching it from the east. The first hit I got was pretty much at the exit as shown on my Sensorly info.

Try to see if you can get it east of the Genesee exit. I cycled it via the Signal Check Pro app as I was approaching it from the east. The first hit I got was pretty much at the exit as shown on my Sensorly info.

I did but my evo sucks I connect for just a little and it was were you Already did it

I'll probably be going that way next week with my GS3, maybe it can get better reception. I've been bringing it on my runs in the Thornton area and mapping some normally un-mappable areas.

I am getting 4G right now Downtown at 17 & Broadway.  I am in a building and have not been able to conduct a speed test yet, and I launched the sensorly app to map it but it's not wanting to get through the building I guess.  I will screenshot and upload in a moment.

• Like 1

Don't mind the wall paper of my kids, note the 4g icon. I'm not getting it now, but it was there for about five minutes.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

That's really nice....... They're moving fast in Colorado...... :-)

• Like 1

That's really nice....... They're moving fast in Colorado...... :-)

They must have flipped it on and then right back off.  I haven't seen another hit all day (although my phone continually acts like it's switching from 3g to 4g) and have been mapping on Sensorly like crazy to get something with no luck.  I will continue to monitor and let the community know if anything more happens.

• Like 1