Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Band 41 its the sh!t man , i firce my phone yesterday at home and never got disconnected . This is the best o got attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1395179036038.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1395179049343.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1395179036038.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

got the same results 225 and parker road multiple times! It's going to be fun fun fun...

• Like 2

Band 41 permitting/deployment should be underway in Las Vegas if not now, then shortly. I would expect aggressive Band 26 deployment to be underway there by this summer, if not sooner. Once they've got the carriers cards and crews in place, Sprint is going to want to get B26 to as many B25 active sites as possible, as quickly as possible.

I sure hope you're right on this and I hope they start converting the Wimax towers as well...

One of the best, well thought out responses as per what you think is going on, that I've heard in the past year (besides your response about the Gm with sprint's comments the other day). Thanks Robert

Well, he is THE man. :)

Have you unlocked your radios using your MSL?

When my N5 arrived, first I rooted it, got my MSL then enabled the other two bands so I could actually play with it. I was LTE hunting within 10 mins tops. I did have success this evening on the way to the airport with multiple successful handoffs between multiple B41 sites, so I feel better that it's not my phone. In fact I was able to connect to the original site tonight that I was unable to yesterday. And yes, B41 is going to rock!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just added some band 41 purple to the maps on east 56th, I-76, I-70 west of downtown and Kipling/Ralston area. I think band 41 has better coverage in Denver than 25, at least for now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Have you been able to map Sensorly with Band 26?

I have.... but not in Colorado ;)

I had someone email me recently that they laid down some Band 26 Sensorly tracks over some old Band 25 tracks he laid a few months ago.  They are along Gulf Blvd. in Freeport, Texas.  He said he's also laid a few other tracks in the area.  

You can pick them out because of the sudden/stark increase in coverage where his B26 Sensorly mapping started over B25 tracks.  Like along SH 36, about 8 miles west of Freeport, west of the junction with FM 2004.  He said that the Band 25 in this area from Site # HO03XC639 used to be faint, but is now quite strong.  Improving about 25 dB RSRP.

Robert

I had someone email me recently that they laid down some Band 26 Sensorly tracks over some old Band 25 tracks he laid a few months ago.  They are along Gulf Blvd. in Freeport, Texas.  He said he's also laid a few other tracks in the area.  

You can pick them out because of the sudden/stark increase in coverage where his B26 Sensorly mapping started over B25 tracks.  Like along SH 36, about 8 miles west of Freeport, west of the junction with FM 2004.  He said that the Band 25 in this area from Site # HO03XC639 used to be faint, but is now quite strong.  Improving about 25 dB RSRP.

Robert

Sweet. I just looked at it. Really different how you can tell the increase in distance/signal

• Like 1

Oops. Try  ##33284#

When I enter that on my Note 2, it asks for a lock code.  I phoned Sprint and they refused to give it to me because I'm still under contract.  Is that right?

Is there anything it would do for me if I had it, with this phone?

When I enter that on my Note 2, it asks for a lock code.  I phoned Sprint and they refused to give it to me because I'm still under contract.  Is that right?

Is there anything it would do for me if I had it, with this phone?

They probably didn't know what you were asking for.

It's very simple. It's just 777468 (Sprint).

So I mapped some band 26 in Colorado Springs along i-25 North and some more in monument, I'm sending the info right now

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Since I have mapped B25 on that section more than once, and many of you probably have too, it will likely take a few passes on B26 to see noteworthy change.  :(

Robert

• Like 1