Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Absent data coverage on Hampden/285 from Sheridan to Kipling and then up Kipling to Morrison this afternoon. I've always had decent coverage there previously.

Hey jay you'r working my stomping grounds! I have been having the same issues from Hamden and Wads to Sheridan and some days further east for the past week. am hoping a lot of work is going on on these sights. Santa 

So I have been a LONG time Sprint customer and I am being forced to get an iPhone to use for work in various residential areas.  I am on WIMAX with my S2.  I just paid for the sponsorship a few hours ago, how do I get into the threads with all the real knowledge, because I need to read up and make a decision within the next week to keep with Sprint or move on.

So I have been a LONG time Sprint customer and I am being forced to get an iPhone to use for work in various residential areas.  I am on WIMAX with my S2.  I just paid for the sponsorship a few hours ago, how do I get into the threads with all the real knowledge, because I need to read up and make a decision within the next week to keep with Sprint or move on.

Robert will upgrade you shortly. After that you will have access to the maps.

Robert's been in and out of meetings today. As soon as he get's a chance, you'll be upgraded. In the mean time, go ahead and read through some of this thread to get a feeling for what's going on (yes, I know it's 132 pages), and maybe check out the FAQs if you haven't already. 

Once upgraded, check out this thread: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/5624-colorado-nv-maps-and-discussion/

For a good look at the Colorado market. 

I had to call airave support last week because of very poor service lately south of I70 in bennett and my airave hasnt been working. I was asking about changing from the note 2 to a phone that can access more frequency. The tech saif it will prob be better to wait til summer as sprint will be coming out with wifi calling capable phones. Has anyone heard if this is accurate?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I had to call airave support last week because of very poor service lately south of I70 in bennett and my airave hasnt been working. I was asking about changing from the note 2 to a phone that can access more frequency. The tech saif it will prob be better to wait til summer as sprint will be coming out with wifi calling capable phones. Has anyone heard if this is accurate?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Yes, WiFi calling is going to be supported for certain Android devices. I don't remember which ones are supported off the bat.

the samsung galaxy mega has it. I use it at home. It's great..

To work great I believe you have to have high speed Internet right? I wonder what's the lowest speed needed to be able to make calls one the WiFi

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

To work great I believe you have to have high speed Internet right? I wonder what's the lowest speed needed to be able to make calls one the WiFi

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

at work I constantly loose my weak wi fi, so I don't use it. Signal check says that I have 20 + download at home. Not sure what the lowest would be

• Like 1

Anybody else disappointed with today's NV site acceptance report? We haven't been getting many sites accepted lately also I had a question whenever I do a speedtest I end up with a higher upload then my download speed and I end up getting a ping between 120-150?

• Like 1

Anybody else disappointed with today's NV site acceptance report? We haven't been getting many sites accepted lately also I had a question whenever I do a speedtest I end up with a higher upload then my download speed and I end up getting a ping between 120-150?

I know we live in a time of instant gratification, but this is a massive project, both financially and logistically. Permits, equipment, crews, weather, etc, etc. Patience. 

I know we live in a time of instant gratification, but this is a massive project, both financially and logistically. Permits, equipment, crews, weather, etc, etc. Patience. 

Both of you are sponsOrs. Check out the Colorado thread for  sponsors. Sprint announced today 4GLTE in Denver mid June. (I think sooner... I forced Lte in Aurora tonight and surfed the internet on bands 25 and 41 and it rocked!)

Edited by lilotimz
  • Like 2

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I was eating at Beau Jo's in Idaho Springs yesterday and the LTE there was amazing! I didn't wanna leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emmmmm...BeauJo's. I'm glad to live in the only community outside Colorado to have a BeauJo's. :tu:

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

Emmmmm...BeauJo's. I'm glad to live in the only community outside Colorado to have a BeauJo's. :tu:

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

I'm glad I am not the only one that drooled a little bit when I saw a post mentioning Beaujo's .. Mmm! That's pretty sweet you have access to one. What an amazing place.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just read it a couple minutes ago.  Its a positive Sprint article.  You don't see many of those anymore.  Sounds like Sprint is planning June as a good month for us here in Denver.