T-Mobile LTE & Network Discussion V2

lilotimz

2 minutes ago, jthawks said:

Well I tried Verizon,  I shouldn't of switched from sprint,  but tomorrow I will be turning in my phone and lte extender to Verizon tomorrow after I port my number to tmobile.  

what hapen i am start to some what fell all network have issue or are crowed   and will be for a long time 

34 minutes ago, jthawks said:

What? I kinda understood all that. 

2 hours ago, mattp said:

what hapen i am start to some what fell all network have issue or are crowed   and will be for a long time 

I think I get what you're trying to ask.  Basically congested sites are making me leave. I'm over calling them,  I understand they can't fix anything overnight,  I pay allot of money to a company that brags and advertises they have great speeds,  great network all over the country and well it's crap for the most part. So I was able to get Verizon to cancel my line,  take back my phone with no charge cause I have marginal service at home.  They can't uphold their end of supplying consumers with a consistent reliable network in my area then why should I stay and pay that much?  I shouldn't of left sprint.  

44 minutes ago, jthawks said:

I think I get what you're trying to ask.  Basically congested sites are making me leave. I'm over calling them,  I understand they can't fix anything overnight,  I pay allot of money to a company that brags and advertises they have great speeds,  great network all over the country and well it's crap for the most part. So I was able to get Verizon to cancel my line,  take back my phone with no charge cause I have marginal service at home.  They can't uphold their end of supplying consumers with a consistent reliable network in my area then why should I stay and pay that much?  I shouldn't of left sprint.  

my issue is i  have some what the same issue with sprint doint know about tmoble  att   doint have any good mvno  i doint do regula big plan i may try verizon  mable my area is better a  lot of frend  iknow have them  and say it is ok 

1 minute ago, mattp said:

my issue is i  have some what the same issue with sprint doint know about tmoble  att   doint have any good mvno  i doint do regula big plan i may try verizon  mable my area is better a  lot of frend  iknow have them  and say it is ok 

Check out reddit and search Verizon.  Lots of congested sites.  But you do what you want.  Try Verizon.  But I'm not second guessing leaving and going to tmobile. 

1 minute ago, jthawks said:

Check out reddit and search Verizon.  Lots of congested sites.  But you do what you want.  Try Verizon.  But I'm not second guessing leaving and going to tmobile. 

i am using the mvno  all prepaid so if i decide sprint was better  i just come back on a pre paid sprint one  too own the phone  what i like about tello is the pay as you go option i have 30$  in the acoudn  it would stay ther as long as i put the phone back on spritn in 90 day and use it some  the other one is  usmoble they use verizon and tmoblie  network you get sim card for both  want to change  just call them  up  and move the phone number over from one to ohter a few hourse to 24 hour later swich sim card and re set up 

59 minutes ago, mattp said:

starting to think some of it is just busy time on the internet  it alway seem around diner time 

I've thought about doing that.  But going on my girlfriend's tmobile account I pay 40 bucks a month,  I would be number 4 line.  So I can't beat that

2 minutes ago, jthawks said:

I've thought about doing that.  But going on my girlfriend's tmobile account I pay 40 bucks a month,  I would be number 4 line.  So I can't beat that

yep  i doint use much data my famile is all on tracphone   where i endup  with the usa  out of sevice day  cant buy just more end up lods of minunt and tex mesage  and not much data 

i am a medum user around 2 gig  give or take some month less some month more 

2 hours ago, jthawks said:

Get T-Force to put the One Plus add on to your Ladies account and save 15$ a month on HD pass. 25$ a line with auto pay up to 8 voice lines is the deal fren.

8 hours ago, belusnecropolis said:

Get T-Force to put the One Plus add on to your Ladies account and save 15$ a month on HD pass. 25$ a line with auto pay up to 8 voice lines is the deal fren.

Alright,  I'll look into that thank you. What is this exactly? 

On 5/29/2019 at 12:57 PM, Paynefanbro said:

It seems like it. He went into a bit more detail and said that in the area he was in, they've been deploying on all of their mmWave sites on their macro sites. As a result, site spacing is about every two blocks. With clear line of site and being the only person on the network he was able to max out their 80MHz of mmWave spectrum. However, if PCMag's test of Verizon's network proves anything, it's that anything blocking your line of sight will make your signal drop, including leaves on a tree.

Well let’s see what TMobile does to nullify the problem. But at this point I’ve stopped caring about 5G this and what not. But good for them at least getting it tested.

11 hours ago, belusnecropolis said:

He can probably weasel his way into the old One Plus Promo for free too if he asks nicely.

• Like 1

8eky.jpg

More L850/600. This stuff should have us covered well enough for Five Gee by the time that gets rolled over. Each new 600 site in the county so far has LTE on a different channel and different bandwidth thiccness. Would like to see more good, new sites but this is obviously welcome. Are all of these new radio's they attach 5g ready or just L600?, and what are the odds of seeing n850?

i am having right  halfe wokr and have doint  on sprint and the odd issue of internet timing out ever time i go to edge of one tower signal streath is quite bad at time like -120dbm

then other time of it work quite well try to tell if it is network or phone 

5 hours ago, jthawks said:

This t mo or at&t? Site just had antennas installed a couple weeks ago. No cabinets any where. e9ea14800b600623eb5801f67b92b30c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

AT&T uses the radios on the left and second from the right in my market. I would guess AT&T. 

5 hours ago, RAvirani said:

AT&T uses the radios on the left and second from the right in my market. I would guess AT&T. 

I'll treasure a pic if a t mo site that looks line this,  at&t in this market doesn't have setups like this unless it's their new setup.  

Well made the switch to t mobile.  So far really impressed. 

Welcome to tmobile man, I've been here for about 3 or 4 years now and no complaints, and now with band 71 when driving to Mexico it's so nice....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Carrilloevo said:

Welcome to tmobile man, I've been here for about 3 or 4 years now and no complaints, and now with band 71 when driving to Mexico it's so nice....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I shouldn't of left sprint but I like trying new thing's and we need band 71 bad in Colorado. Wasnt impressed with Verizon.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jthawks said:

I shouldn't of left sprint but I like trying new thing's and we need band 71 bad in Colorado. Wasnt impressed with Verizon.  

what my issue is i fell all are the same in my area  and right now it work till you get to the edge of a cell site  it supost to switch to the next one right away but the next one is 20 feet too far give or take so you end up on -110 around that amout for some feet with internet barrly work and worst ping or stuff nto loading both did it for me 

what my issue is i fell all are the same in my area  and right now it work till you get to the edge of a cell site  it supost to switch to the next one right away but the next one is 20 feet too far give or take so you end up on -110 around that amout for some feet with internet barrly work and worst ping or stuff nto loading both did it for me 

Then signal obviously gets weaker when you move further away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, danlodish345 said:

Then signal obviously gets weaker when you move further away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should covage still work i was having dead spot of nothink loading right smack beteween  2 tower