New Years!

jamisonshaw125

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year! Any one have any fun plans for tonight? Wish I was going to Disney for their firework show because it's going to be out of this world, but perhaps next year! Might just head to the bar down the street for their new years festivities. 

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year! Any one have any fun plans for tonight? Wish I was going to Disney for their firework show because it's going to be out of this world, but perhaps next year! Might just head to the bar down the street for their new years festivities. 

I just was there, it is definitely a very packed. It was challenging for Sprint's network as well. I had a terrible time getting data through during Christmas day and the day after. There is band 41 enabled in the area so that might made a difference. In all fairness my girlfriend's AT&T phone had similar issues with data. Regular calls and texts went through without issues to either of us.

I just was there, it is definitely a very packed. It was challenging for Sprint's network as well. I had a terrible time getting data through during Christmas day and the day after. There is band 41 enabled in the area so that might made a difference. In all fairness my girlfriend's AT&T phone had similar issues with data. Regular calls and texts went through without issues to either of us.

The network held pretty well when I was there in October for the Disney/New Balance XC Classic (my school won our division, so it was pretty cool). Pretty consistent 4-6mbps. But I guess October's kinda the off season. :)

The network held pretty well when I was there in October for the Disney/New Balance XC Classic (my school won our division, so it was pretty cool). Pretty consistent 4-6mbps. But I guess October's kinda the off season. :)

Disney is one of the busiest places on the planet for New Years.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

• Like 1

I found the last 6 pack of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale, and I'm dragging the family out to a friend's loft in Downtown STL from about 7pm until the kids break down (probably around 8:30 :lol: ).

Then, thanks to Netflix, we'll do the countdown in the car on the way home.

• Like 1

Happy new years everyone!! Any fun new years resolutions??

Eat more lol.  How needs to work out lol. 

How did everyone fare the hour or so outage the whole sprint network had for texting at midnight eastern time last night?

How did everyone fare the hour or so outage the whole sprint network had for texting at midnight eastern time last night?

Um.... I dont know what your talking about, all services were working for me at midnight.... Maybe it was just your area.... 

Um.... I dont know what your talking about, all services were working for me at midnight.... Maybe it was just your area....

I'm pretty sure it was a nationwide outage unless you had an iPhone... Otherwise midnight eastern time texting outbound went down...

I'm pretty sure it was a nationwide outage unless you had an iPhone... Otherwise midnight eastern time texting outbound went down...

On the east coast and mine was fine inbound and outbound. Sent out three groups of 40 texts each just before midnight and received several replies just after midnight. Sending and receiving texts continued for the next two hours. No delays or hiccups on my side.

• Like 1

not here I was on the phone for 5 mins talking to a friend from 12:04am-12:09am and texted after that back and forth with 2 of my friends before I went to bed, and checked my email (and no I was not on wifi, I never use wifi on my phone).  I have Android.

I was having texting issues for a few hours up in Washington. Started around 9pm pst.