HTC EVO 4G LTE

P_M_G

That would mean that 25% of Sprint customers bought an EVO. I can't see that. There were a lot of people who bought the OG Epic and a lot that bought the other smartphones released around that time. If anything, I could see 7 million sales of the whole EVO line. Evo 4G, EVO 3D, EVO Shift and EVO Design combined.

and if you read my post on prev page youll see that, that is exactly what it was.....Reuters article posted says thats what Fared Adib said to them...I'd take their word over any other blog when quoting exec's...

and if you read my post on prev page youll see that, that is exactly what it was.....Reuters article posted says thats what Fared Adib said to them...I'd take their word over any other blog when quoting exec's...

Right, just confirmation of your post

Don't worry, I hate apple more, but it will be a long while before I try another HTC phone out.

Well when the HTC EVO 4G LTE comes to your nearest store, i suggest you go check it out. It may just make you think otherwise. You may not get it, but it'll change your perception of HTC back when they had the Hero. That's how good it is.

TS

Well when the HTC EVO 4G LTE comes to your nearest store, i suggest you go check it out. It may just make you think otherwise. You may not get it, but it'll change your perception of HTC back when they had the Hero. That's how good it is.

TS

I'll check it out, but I have a feeling it's going to get lapped a couple months after release by moto and Samsung

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'll check it out, but I have a feeling it's going to get lapped a couple months after release by moto and Samsung

Everything gets lapped a couple months later for the most part but in either case though I don't think moto or samsung will be that far ahead of htc when they release their flagship devices. Besides, at this point all these superphones are so capable already that an extra core here or there or an extra jump in a benchmark result will have little effect on real world usage.

• Like 3

by moto?.....haha no way. sorry never ever buying a moto product...overly locked bootloaders with no end in sight alongside "blur"...

Sammy has its own things I dont particularly like..."touchwiz" and too many horror stories about LOS and such...the whole Odin thing and how they have their file system set up is a lil odd/off too compared to HTC...

just personal preference.

by moto?.....haha no way. sorry never ever buying a moto product...overly locked bootloaders with no end in sight alongside "blur"...

Sammy has its own things I dont particularly like..."touchwiz" and too many horror stories about LOS and such...the whole Odin thing and how they have their file system set up is a lil odd/off too compared to HTC...

just personal preference.

And HTC puts out phones made of material that is easily scratched and "allows" people to unlock the bootloader but tracks it and doesn't give full s-off. We will see how the EVO LTE fares compared to the rest of the flagships. Muffinman, you're probably right that performance will probably be seen by the end user as approximately the same, but there are other things like battery life, screen tech and 800LTE connectivity that can elevate them past the EVO.

And HTC puts out phones made of material that is easily scratched and "allows" people to unlock the bootloader but tracks it and doesn't give full s-off. We will see how the EVO LTE fares compared to the rest of the flagships. Muffinman, you're probably right that performance will probably be seen by the end user as approximately the same, but there are other things like battery life, screen tech and 800LTE connectivity that can elevate them past the EVO.

True but so far reviewers are saying that the screen on the one x (same screen as the evolte) is the best screen they have ever seen on a cell phone, not to mention that the evolte will have a larger battery anyway and by the time 800lte connectivity is available we will be too busy drooling over phones coming out in 2014.

• Like 1

True but so far reviewers are saying that the screen on the one x (same screen as the evolte) is the best screen they have ever seen on a cell phone, not to mention that the evolte will have a larger battery anyway and by the time 800lte connectivity is available we will be too busy drooling over phones coming out in 2014.

Samsung makes a TON of screens, they will have something amazing in the GSIII, Moto has already made a phone with a 3300mAh battery and some people like to keep their phones for a full 2 years and 800LTE connectivity is important to them.

To be fair, we don't know for sure that the EVO will or will not have 800LTE capability. There still is a chance, albeit small, that HTC can run it through the FCC again and light it up later.

Willing to bet HTC will have the first phone with sprint to support 2.5 and 800MB LTE...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

If you are looking for the missing teaser posts, they were moved to a more appropriate thread. We didn't delete them. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/734-s4gru-teaser-information/page__st__20

Please carry on with the EVO conversation...

Robert

• Like 3

This site list lte 800/1900. I assume they are wrong?

http://m.gsmarena.com/htc_evo_4g_lte-4665.php

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I hope so, I would definitely want to take advantage of it since it LTE 800 might be up and running before the end of my two year contract. Also could they push a update ota to make it compatible with 10/10?