Someone is Finally Intimidated...

king_edmund12

I was signing into my ATT account this morning, and guess what i saw beside the login page? This...

Limited Time : Get 30 GIG of Truly Sharable Data. It seems like ATT is finally responding to Sprint's 20 GIG of sharable data.

Just thought i would let y'all know.

:)

Link : http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans.html#fbid=yGoDENv-jOE

• Like 2

Yeah, I took advantage of it on my AT&T Family Share plan. I had the 15GB plan, but now have 30GB. But since most people I know have the 10GB plan on AT&T, they will have to upgrade to get the double promotion. So it's going to generate a lot of revenue for AT&T.

• Like 4

So maybe Marcelo's tweets were representative of what was happening as a whole after all. Verizon and AT&T customers are porting over to Sprint more that they expected.

Yes they are. But the double data promotion is only on big plans and unsubsidized. Just on no contract and AT&T Next accounts. And since most iPhone accounts are subsidized, it still leaves a big gap of potential subscriber losses.

Since Sprint will pay ETF's and provide subsidies to AT&T iPhone customers to upgrade, they will still continue to leave en masse. iPhone for life and 20GB Family Share Plan for $100 are great deals.

• Like 7

If I was with another provider right now, after experiencing what I have with my iPhone 6, I would head straight to sprint and recommend it to anyone in this city. It's amazing the difference. I have service everywhere I go, except the damn target and my apartment...

And by experiencing I mean the 14 day test trial money back guarantee period. Sprint needs to work out an easier way to try out Triband service. I know a lot of people would jump on it

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

• Like 2

If I was with another provider right now, after experiencing what I have with my iPhone 6, I would head straight to sprint and recommend it to anyone in this city. It's amazing the difference. I have service everywhere I go, except the damn target and my apartment...

And by experiencing I mean the 14 day test trial money back guarantee period. Sprint needs to work out an easier way to try out Triband service. I know a lot of people would jump on it

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

Once iPhone supplies catch up to demand they should roll out a test drive program similar to T-Mobile. A lot of people still skeptical of sprint but may try out on a test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Once iPhone supplies catch up to demand they should roll out a test drive program similar to T-Mobile. A lot of people still skeptical of sprint but may try out on a test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I got one of my friends to switch from Verizon and I met up with her today and she is very pleased with sprint. She even said that she's gotten coverage in places that she didn't with Verizon.

• Like 14

I agree. I got one of my friends to switch from Verizon and I met up with her today and she is very pleased with sprint. She even said that she's gotten coverage in places that she didn't with Verizon.

I asked my neighbor to try Sprint (Verizon) but she did not.  They have three lines with 10GB of data and her 12 year old daughter burns through most of it in a couple of weeks even with wifi at home (which she forgets about when she gets home from school).  Oh well...   

I asked my neighbor to try Sprint (Verizon) but she did not.  They have three lines with 10GB of data and her 12 year old daughter burns through most of it in a couple of weeks even with wifi at home (which she forgets about when she gets home from school).  Oh well...   

All the more reason to stick that little girl on a unlimited iPhone plan lol. 

• Like 2

Saw a TV commercial last night that advertised the $100 family plan, then added the $50 unlimited individual plan, all in one shot ...instead of separate commercials. They seem to be pointing towards a 'something for everyone' approach with ad campaigns. I guess RIP the hamster.

It didn't mention iPhone though ..it only mentioned $50 unl data, text, minutes.

I'm betting sprint will math them.

÷≥√=×, take that, AT&T!

AJ

• Like 10

Saw a TV commercial last night that advertised the $100 family plan, then added the $50 unlimited individual plan, all in one shot ...instead of separate commercials. They seem to be pointing towards a 'something for everyone' approach with ad campaigns. I guess RIP the hamster.

It didn't mention iPhone though ..it only mentioned $50 unl data, text, minutes.

Good riddance! Sprint finally kicked its rodent problem!

There is a new Sprint commercial for the iPhone plan with the hamster's wife.....

Maybe GorDon will reappear too. ;)

• Like 1

I was inside a building with someone today and my EVO LTE had LTE, but their Verizon iPhone did not :-D

To be fair, though, she might still have a 3G only iPhone.

I was inside a building with someone today and my EVO LTE had LTE, but their Verizon iPhone did not :-D

To be fair, though, she might still have a 3G only iPhone.

This happens around here too.  I have a Nexus 5 and I'll be sitting with -105dBm LTE while my Verizon friends are all the way down to 1x or no service on their Galaxy S3's.

• Like 1