Google Nexus 6 by Motorola (Was "Nexus X talk leaked?")

smorcy11

So who is going to Tmobile to buy off Contract for $649.00 and use it on Sprint's network.LMAO

Likely no one. Those phones probably won't be white listed in Sprints system. While it is possible to get a device added to the system, I doubt they would do it for buying the phone from T-Mobile.
  • Like 1

So who is going to Tmobile to buy off Contract for $649.00 and use it on Sprint's network.LMAO

who said Tmobile was going to price it at 649?both AT&T and Tmobile are pricing it higher than Google too. Granted sprint is the highest which makes me a little frustrated. If you are going to be uncarrier... Be uncarrier.

who said Tmobile was going to price it at 649?both AT&T and Tmobile are pricing it higher than Google too. Granted sprint is the highest which makes me a little frustrated. If you are going to be uncarrier... Be uncarrier.

The verge has it in their post.http://www.theverge.com/2014/11/11/7193423/how-to-buy-a-nexus-6-from-us-carriers-starting-november-12

To be perfectly honest with you all, I would still buy it from Sprint even if it is $50 more. Having to go through the hassle of (hoping) that it is on the Sprint whitelist is something I rather not go through. Plus I'll put it on easy pay now rather than full price via Google (or any other outfit) and can pay it off in full later on when I have more moola. 

Although I do agree that Sprint should match or be lower in price instead of pricing their devices a bit more. But eh what can you do.

TS 

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest with you all, I would still buy it from Sprint even if it is $50 more.

Plus, if you purchase from Sprint, you are guaranteed the appropriate 4FF nano SIM with the handset.  Less opportunity for trouble...

AJ

• Like 1

Google stands behind the Nexus 5 and will replace it if you have problems long after any carrier would, but they only do this if you buy from them.  I'm sure they'll do the same with the Nexus 6.

Buy from the Play Store for the Google warranty/replacement and be free to go to any carrier you want.  The appropriate nano SIMS will be available just as the micro SIMS were last year for the N5.

• Like 2

Any word on Best Buy carrying it?  I bet they'd have a decent deal on it.

I wouldn't count on Best Buy having any kind of deal on it. They sold the Sprint retail package Nexus 5 last year for $450.

Something about the nexus 6 being $250 on contract is going to be a loss I think. Itll push a lot of people away. Itll most likely be a quick drop from the $250 to $199 or $149. Are yall planning on doing Easy pay, 2yr contract, or buy it outright from google/moto?

Any word on Best Buy carrying it?  I bet they'd have a decent deal on it.

According to this: http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-6/458674-best-buy-nexus-6-a.html. They are carrying it for sprint $699 off contract.

I wish the screen was better in the outside day light...... At the price they are charging I would expect to be able to see it in daylight.

Pro's

Screen size

Dual speakers

Lollipop

Updates

Rural carrier surfing

Decent battery/ Better/OK battery

Wireless charging

Qwik charging

Con's

Camera not top notch for price

270 nits dim outside brightness

Price way high for screen performance

Edited by QWIKSTRIKE
  • Like 1

Anandtechs reviewhttp://www.anandtech.com/show/8687/the-nexus-6-review

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Based on the andandtech and other reviews I think I may just os on this device.

The screen accuracy is killing me, as well as just OK camera.

Note edge has rural rushing but price is way off, but I will look at that our a note 4 I think.

Friday I will check all three, I do the nor edge will have 1st time mfg flaws...meh

Based on the andandtech and other reviews I think I may just os on this device.

Note edge has rural rushing but price is way off, but I will look at that our a note 4 I think.

Friday I will check all three, I do the nor edge will have 1st time mfg flaws...meh

Come again?  Nothing you said made sense.

AJ

• Like 7