Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

Just to be clear this isn't exactly "new" news. These are the same cuts that were reported at the end of last week.

Ahh...Got it..Just noticed on my end...

So diehard for a company that can be changed at a splits second. Let's hear them speak on how there are complaints from people who got the jump program forced on them or added without authorization.

Class 5 nutjobs. 

And yet he gets a ton of likes. If I post there about how at least sprint isn't just throwing them out on the street and is providing severance packages and help finding new positions elsewhere, I am a "PR for Sprint" or in the Marketing department for sprint, or a shill. 

• Like 1

And yet he gets a ton of likes. If I post there about how at least sprint isn't just throwing them out on the street and is providing severance packages and help finding new positions elsewhere, I am a "PR for Sprint" or in the Marketing department for sprint, or a shill. 

Because there are a lot of Sprint haters out there.  Sprint did alienate and enanger a lot of people in the past and many of those people refuse to believe that anything good can ever come from Sprint.  They are mostly unaware how much better Sprint and their network have both become.  They take it oddly personally.  It's truly bizarre.  And so when some douche like S. Ali or one of his henchmen comes along with some negative Sprint nay-say, those old bitter souls I mentioned above are all too quick to jump on the Sprint bashing bandwagon, even if their "information" is wholly incorrect.

And then you've got the media which until only very recently only served up negative Sprint commentary as well.  But the tide is visibly turning and I think most everyone is beginning to see that, whether they want to believe it or not.

• Like 7

So diehard for a company that can be changed at a splits second. Let's hear them speak on how there are complaints from people who got the jump program forced on them or added without authorization.

Or if Illiad takes over and drops the hammer on retail. I sense lots of the fanboys wouldn't be so charitable if they had to deal with a kiosk.

Or if Illiad takes over and drops the hammer on retail. I sense lots of the fanboys wouldn't be so charitable if they had to deal with a kiosk.

Right. All I know is that who ever buys tmo its customers should expect massive changes. The days of giving away will be over.

• Like 4

I wonder what s. ali, Dougie, Fabian and the rest of the T-mobile circle jerk crew had to say when these layoffs were occurring:

http://seattletimes.com/html/businesstechnology/2020664139_tmobilelayoffsxml.html

http://seattletimes.com/html/technologybrierdudleysblog/2018212122_broad_new_layoffs_at_t-mobile.html

Layoffs are an unfortunate possibility when working in corporate America. Shame on those moronic shills for using a layoff to try and push their silly agenda.

• Like 10

The link to the press release was posted in this thread the other day. The 500 free minutes are only for new customers (and only through 2015). It's a $5/month add-on for existing customers (and for everyone after 2015).

Ive been bitching about the terrible pricing to Latin America forever now.

Two weeks ago, I tweeted Marcelo about it.

...I guess he listened!

THANK YOU!

The website only talks about the new plans though, I have to see if their systems can activate it on an everything data plan.

• Like 1

Call it coincidence, good luck or our own requests, but one thing is certain, Sprint is really listening to their customers. Besides this example, it seems that both social media and their own forums are being closely watched. Last week a member over in the Sprint Community forums complained about the $24 price difference between the White and Black Note 4 in the sales page as well as the $349 2 yr contract price. Seems the reps brought it up the chain of command and Sprint changed it to match everyone else.

TS

• Like 1

Well, they don't listen to everything cause some on the forum want Moto X 2nd gen, but Sprint isn't gonna sell it and "no leaks" saying why.

Well, they can't give everything asked.

• Like 6

Even at $5/mo, it's still waaaaaaaaaaay cheaper than the other carriers to call Latin America.

How do you figure that? I mean, sure, they give you 500 free minutes, but ATT has had a plan that for $5 you get .01/min calls to many Latin American countries..

I misread the press release, I think it's unfortunate that they are not giving the free year to existing customers, I was getting ready to add the plan to the account. But wont do it for $5.  :td:

How do you figure that? I mean, sure, they give you 500 free minutes, but ATT has had a plan that for $5 you get .01/min calls to many Latin American countries..

I misread the press release, I think it's unfortunate that they are not giving the free year to existing customers, I was getting ready to add the plan to the account. But wont do it for $5.  :td:

Oh and tmobile has a $10 plan that gives you unlimited calling to landlines in Latin America. As a Latino customer with family in two of the countries covered in the new plan I'm very disappointed.

Oh and tmobile has a $10 plan that gives you unlimited calling to landlines in Latin America. As a Latino customer with family in two of the countries covered in the new plan I'm very disappointed.

The T mobile plan is only for landlines, while that is pretty good, most of my family members in latin america only have cell phones. They barely are even near landlines.

At least the sprint deal covers both landlines and cellphones, the Tmobile deal is 15 for unlimited to both..

Well, they don't listen to everything cause some on the forum want Moto X 2nd gen, but Sprint isn't gonna sell it and "no leaks" saying why.

There may have been problems with the device that could have been a problem with the Sprint Network. Maybe the device was built with sub-par components for Sprint. We just don't know.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I keep hearing from several places that Sprint has decided not to carry the new Moto X "at this time". Making me think it might just come out at a later date.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There may have been problems with the device that could have been a problem with the Sprint Network. Maybe the device was built with sub-par components for Sprint. We just don't know.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

my conspiracy mind says its a SoftBank and Lenovo issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys... The 2014 moto x only launched on verizon less than 2 weeks ago. It has been sold out since week one on verizon. Its been reported to be missing support for some of the bands that att uses and also does not support svlte on verizon with cdma voice. It has been reviewed to have impeccable build but supbar battery life. Perhaps moto is less willing or less able to accomodate the diverse compatibility demands of sprint ? Or perhaps they wanted a mint for doing so? Do you really want another device thats going to bring battery life rants and potentially not have full triband fluidity? Give it up. Sprint is bringing us a highend sony device and surely more exclusives on sharp devices.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Guys... The 2014 moto x only launched on verizon less than 2 weeks ago. It has been sold out since week one on verizon. Its been reported to be missing support for some of the bands that att uses and also does not support svlte on verizon with cdma voice. It has been reviewed to have impeccable build but supbar battery life. Perhaps moto is less willing or less able to accomodate the diverse compatibility demands of sprint ? Or perhaps they wanted a mint for doing so? Do you really want another device thats going to bring battery life rants and potentially not have full triband fluidity? Give it up. Sprint is bringing us a highend sony device and surely more exclusives on sharp devices.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

What is with Moto's quality control anyway? You would think that Motorola would be able to get through these issues, but they haven't.