Marcelo Claure, Town Hall Meetings, New Family Share Pack Plan, Unlimited Individual Plan, Discussion Thread

joshuam

I wouldn't expect it to be like the effects between Google and Microsoft where they send each other stuff especially cakes and they actually enjoy it. Of course they are telling each other about bugs in the operating systems and Software.

Ya know... things like this is why I love the topics of business and marketing. Look at how great, somewhat trolling and evil, but all around awesome this is. When you're a bit creative, you can throw shade in so many ways!

So much win! :D

48460c4b4a92d5afe2aa318ae691bc81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I could have done without the "heres our job postings" bit considering Sprint's need to shed employees. It may not represent retail staff reductions, but its a sore subject for most longterm sprint employees im sure

• Like 4

Can't believe T-Mobile brass instructed employees to *throw away the baskets,* snacks and all. Total grinch move.

Exactly!

At the very least, they should have quietly donated the food items to a local food bank or something. Instead, they just look like over reacting tools.

That would have been an excellent idea, and a great PR move for them.
  • Like 1

Sprint scores first place in Wichita, KS.

http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/wichita-ks/2015/2H

Very good.

Very good, indeed.  The Wichita Lineman is doing a great job for Sprint.

AJ

• Like 4

Can't believe T-Mobile brass instructed employees to *throw away the baskets,* snacks and all. Total grinch move.

At the very least, they should have quietly donated the food items to a local food bank or something. Instead, they just look like over reacting tools.

It goes to show you how miserable and nasty they all are. Any normal person would have thrown the basket and cards away and laughed it off eating free treats. 

Another shining example of what kind of people support T-Mobile.

• Like 5

Well, I had one person tell me Root was completely corrupt today. Flawed testing? Yeah. Corrupt?

No, I'm not going to link to it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've seen a few of those posts.  They tend to follow Legere.  Although Legere is proud to flaunt RootMetrics results, if it's in T-Mobile's favor.

• Like 4

I've seen a few of those posts. They tend to follow Legere. Although Legere is proud to flaunt RootMetrics results, if it's in T-Mobile's favor.

It went along the lines of Root altering testing routes to benefit certain competitors, likely Verizon. I thought the person making the comments liked Verizon. I guess not.

• Like 2

It went along the lines of Root altering testing routes to benefit certain competitors, likely Verizon. I thought the person making the comments liked Verizon. I guess not.

Saw that exchange too. I bet most people could guess who was discrediting Root.

Saw that exchange too. I bet most people could guess who was discrediting Root.

Well, I took some shots at Ookla taking data away from consumers. I suspect Comcast may have had an influence on that. But I have no hard evidence.

Saying Root is taking money to alter testing... I would think there should be hard evidence for that, right?

Two things:

1. Sprint has the highest download speeds and is once again hampered by the upload.

2. T-Mobile's call block rate is an insane 2%! Those are levels you see in the UK RootMetrics testing.

2a. Speaking of which, it seems like US networks are better on average in nearly every department according to RootMetrics. The only metric where it might not be true is in data speeds.

• Like 5

03f303919433334cbb0e05b864ac1705.jpg

Isn't it kind of ironic that Verizon is buying ads on Ookla to tell the world how good they are on RootMetrics? After all, if Ookla was so superior, why would they be doing that? [emoji6]

• Like 1

What I don't get is that if you look at call reliability a .7 percent differences gives vzw the one spot over sprint but a .9 percent difference between sprint and att has them tied for second.

• Like 1

Two things:

1. Sprint has the highest download speeds and is once again hampered by the upload.

2. T-Mobile's call block rate is an insane 2%! Those are levels you see in the UK RootMetrics testing.

2a. Speaking of which, it seems like US networks are better on average in nearly every department according to RootMetrics. The only metric where it might not be true is in data speeds.

RootMetrics still doesn't test VoLTE, and many armchair experts claim that VoLTE will reduce those stats. Hopefully next cycle will include VoLTE testing so we can see whether VoLTE is truly better or not.
  • Like 3

Another solid showing by Sprint...

http://www.rootmetrics.com/us/rsr/chattanooga-tn/2015/2H

"Subsequently, Sprint’s median download speed increased from 10.8 Mbps to 28.2 Mbps, and Sprint’s median upload speed increased from 6.0 Mbps to 9.1 Mbps."

That's like saying vzw is almost flawless with a 99??

Smh sprint is right there a 99 and a 98 should be a tie for 1st

I

• Like 1

What I don't get is that if you look at call reliability a .7 percent differences gives vzw the one spot over sprint but a .9 percent difference between sprint and att has them tied for second.

That's like saying vzw is almost flawless with a 99??

Smh sprint is right there a 99 and a 98 should be a tie for 1st

I

Notice the H shaped figure at the end of each bar graph.  That pertains to the standard deviation or margin of error.  Basically, the longer the H shaped figure, the greater the variation within the result.  And that is a reason why two results that are very close in numbers may still lead to different rankings.

AJ

• Like 1

I know the imaginary Tmobile CTO Milan.  According to him Tmobile has the baddest network, and Verizon is bribing RootMetrics. 

• Like 1

2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th

When Robert tried to pull the plug...

Yes, Robert tried.  But it was too late.  In self preservation, the thread already took action...

tumblr_mijc1qkdvg1ql8t12o1_500.gif

AJ

• Like 15

better Question is -- when will <?did?> this thread become self-aware

Yes, Robert tried. But it was too late. In self preservation, the thread already took action...

tumblr_mijc1qkdvg1ql8t12o1_500.gif

AJ

This thread has truly become a Town Hall thread...that is the reason it has survived

• Like 1