iPhone 6 omnibus thread

sbolen

128gb seems excessive, especially with Apple's new storage plans, and the various other cloud storage options. There can't be a massive demand for that much storage.

Hi! My 64GB iPad mini has less than 10GB available free space.

• Like 1

I could do with 32 gb. Especially if a lesser quality photo is going to be stored on the phone, and the rest on icloud. Got plenty of time to think. I know I'll be saving the bosses gift card this Christmas until February.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

128gb seems excessive, especially with Apple's new storage plans, and the various other cloud storage options. There can't be a massive demand for that much storage.

Hello there! My sister's 64 GB iPhone 5S has ~10 MB available free space. 

-Anthony

Hello there! My sister's 64 GB iPhone 5S has ~10 MB available free space.

My measly 16 GB iPad mini Retina has over 11 GB of available space.  And, yes, that is me literally sticking my tongue out at you media, game, and app addicts.

:P

AJ

• Like 3

My measly 16 GB iPad mini Retina has over 11 GB of available space. And, yes, that is me literally sticking my tongue out at you media, game, and app addicts.

:P

AJ

Over half of my iPad is filled with WWDC 2014 conference talks.

Over half of my iPad is filled with WWDC 2014 conference talks.

That is media.  And does it need to be permanently stored on your tablet?  See my point?

AJ

• Like 1

That is media. And does it need to be permanently stored on your tablet? See my point?

AJ

Until I watch it, yes, it needs to stay on there.

Until I watch it, yes, it needs to stay on there.

But are you going to watch it?  If so, when?  Maybe when you get some time in 2021?  Trust me, Josh, I know this tendency all too well.

AJ

But are you going to watch it? If so, when? Maybe when you get some time in 2021? Trust me, Josh, I know this tendency all too well.

AJ

I was hoping to watch it all before school started, but there isn't enough time between now and Monday.

Too bad those hundred MB apps can't be ran from the cloud.

I barely survive with a 128 gb ssd. When I can afford too, I'm upgrading to something more. Perhaps I'll get a hdd and replace my optical with that. Have osx running from the ssd for speed, and everything else on the hdd.

I barely survive with a 128 gb ssd. When I can afford too, I'm upgrading to something more. Perhaps I'll get a hdd and replace my optical with that. Have osx running from the ssd for speed, and everything else on the hdd.

When I bought my MacBook Air the first thing I did was look for a large external drive and I bought this one. At first I was trying to get a thunderbolt one but there're too expensive so I settled for USB 3.0. All I had to do was format it for Mac OSX. I see it's dropped at least $20 since January.

Seagate Expansion 3TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBV3000100) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00834SJU8/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_9CS9tb0GNR0EG

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

When I bought my MacBook Air the first thing I did was look for a large external drive and I bought this one. At first I was trying to get a thunderbolt one but there're too expensive so I settled for USB 3.0. All I had to do was format it for Mac OSX. I see it's dropped at least $20 since January.

Seagate Expansion 3TB Desktop External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (STBV3000100) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00834SJU8/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_9CS9tb0GNR0EG

I didn't get the refurbished MacBook Pro retina this week due to delays for receiving money, but I'm going to buy the brand new one instead and I'm still sticking with a 512GB flash option. I have to have 512 as I'm currently running around 280GB on my 1TB HDD.

Sadly I couldn't afford to up the storage on my Air but I did upgrade the RAM because I'd never be able to upgrade it so I had to wait because no stores had a base 13' Air with 8 GB of RAM

I can't get over those ugly lines.... 

Yeah. The lines are a no-go.

If those lines are insulators related to integrated antennas, then they are a go.

AJ

• Like 2

If those lines are insulators related to integrated antennas, then they are a go.

AJ

That's why I'm not opposed to them. Just unfortunate that all the leaks looked terribly ugly.