Google Nexus 5 by LG Users Thread!

nexgencpu

Really long boot animation when booting up for the first time.

Did you wipe your userdata too?  On XDA it appears that people who just flash boot, system, and the radio are having some pretty nasty bugs.  I'm still waiting it out for the time being.  I also went to test the new radio, but here in WI we are having a pretty major Sprint outage. 

Did you wipe your userdata too?  On XDA it appears that people who just flash boot, system, and the radio are having some pretty nasty bugs.  I'm still waiting it out for the time being.  I also went to test the new radio, but here in WI we are having a pretty major Sprint outage. 

I flashed everything since it was a major release.  Since it is a beta release I felt it best to play it safe.  Haven't noticed any bugs except the DEBUG menu crashing.

Did you wipe your userdata too? On XDA it appears that people who just flash boot, system, and the radio are having some pretty nasty bugs. I'm still waiting it out for the time being. I also went to test the new radio, but here in WI we are having a pretty major Sprint outage.

You MUST wipe userdata.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Really long boot animation when booting up for the first time.

because ART is enabled by default, this will compile every apk the first time it boots

You MUST wipe userdata.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

anyone wanting to save their userdata better remember to nandroid first!

Has anyone tried the radio?

I flashed it earlier (system remaining on 4.4.4), there is no discernible difference I can see compared to the previous radio, so far.

It still is not automatically connecting to b41 in the exact same spot my htc m8 will.

Edited by dedub

Beware if you try to use signal check you may get reboots

oh man I hope scp doesn't take a hit from Android L

Yea...Ok. What I'm saying I sent one out OK. I don't receive them the normal way. When someone sends me a MMS to my google voice number because that's the only number I use it comes to my gmail.

But I was able to send one...

No when I send a MMS it goes out sends thru Sprint. If you were to send me a pic to my phone number, my google voice number it will come to my gmail.

. Been a google voice user since grand central.