Remember S4GRU when you get your tax refunds!

S4GRU

I have received a couple of donations from people the last few days who have referenced their tax refunds as the reason for the donation.

If you have received or will be receiving a tax refund this season, please remember S4GRU.  It would be a great time to donate and start our finances off on the right foot for 2014!  Use your donation to move up to the Premier level, or provide a gift for a fellow S4GRU member to upgrade.  And even if you are Premier, you can keep giving.   ;)

If you want to know how much it will cost to upgrade to Premier, or to upgrade a friend to Premier, send me a Message.

For those of you who continually give to S4GRU...thanks!  For the rest of you, it's never too late.  Thank you to all of you who make S4GRU what it is.  There is no place like it anywhere else on the net.

Robert

P.S. - If you want to provide a gift sponsorship for another member, it is a minimum of $20.  Thanks!

• Like 16

I'm getting a state refund, but getting destroyed by federal taxes. Stupid LLC/freelancing.

I'll donate some cashola anyway.  :)

Here in New York state your lucky if you get much of anything back, so expensive here! Although the offset is it is a very nice state here in the Finger Lakes where I live.  Just my opinion though. 

Here in New York state your lucky if you get much of anything back, so expensive here! Although the offset is it is a very nice state here in the Finger Lakes where I live. Just my opinion though.

I had to turn down a job in your area a few years ago because the taxes are so bad that I couldn't make it work. :(

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I concur. I find NY a tad more expensive than Hawaii go figure. I always get so little back from the state, federal on the other hand is a nice return. 

anyway back on topic, remember folks, being a sponsor gets you access to quite a collection of good in-depth topics about Network Vision etc plus you get access to the over 118 unique sponsor maps that cover almost every state in the union except Alaska,  Montana, and South Dakota (at least since I last compiled the list), ranging from upgrades, permits, and even animated maps.

sample below,

S4GRU_MapsTeaser.png

TS out (spamming that image once again)  :D

• Like 1

I'm so glad Nevada doesn't have state income taxes! :D

As for receiving a refund, :( I'm not getting one. But when my school refund comes in I'll be giving some money.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I'm so glad Nevada doesn't have state income taxes! :D

As for receiving a refund, :( I'm not getting one. But when my school refund comes in I'll be giving some money.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

Neither does South Dakota. Sure made my decision to move here over Colorado a little easier. ;)

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So glad Texas does not have State taxes. I already got mine, and had to pay off some bills, and I had enough to upgrade my tv to a bigger one, I needed it. But I am getting a payment from my Work, non work wise, so I am going to donate with that. Win win for us no state Tax people

• Like 3

Win win for us no state Tax people

They still get their money other ways.  NH has no state income tax or sales tax but they have an incredibly high property tax and other taxes for businesses.  I just go there to buy big ticket items tax free. ;)

• Like 1

They still get their money other ways.  NH has no state income tax or sales tax but they have an incredibly high property tax and other taxes for businesses.  I just go there to buy big ticket items tax free. ;)

Texas has a decent sales tax at 8.25% but its not too bad. If I buy from target its as if I get the item tax free plus some off. So I shop mostly at target since I'm employees there. I'm not sure of Texas property tax, but its not too bad.

Texas has a decent sales tax at 8.25% but its not too bad. If I buy from target its as if I get the item tax free plus some off. So I shop mostly at target since I'm employees there. I'm not sure of Texas property tax, but its not too bad.

In Pahrump my sales tax is 7.1%. In the long term, it's not much on big ticket items, but still nice to know we aren't caught up with places like Texas and California.

• Like 1

I have received a couple of donations from people the last few days who have referenced their tax refunds as the reason for the donation.

If you have received or will be receiving a tax refund this season, please remember S4GRU.  It would be a great time to donate and start our finances off on the right foot for 2014!  Use your donation to move up to the Premier level, or provide a gift for a fellow S4GRU member to upgrade.  And even if you are Premier, you can keep giving.   ;)

If you want to know how much it will cost to upgrade to Premier, or to upgrade a friend to Premier, send me a Message.

For those of you who continually give to S4GRU...thanks!  For the rest of you, it's never too late.  Thank you to all of you who make S4GRU what it is.  There is no place like it anywhere else on the net.

Robert

P.S. - If you want to provide a gift sponsorship for another member, it is a minimum of $20.  Thanks!

I'll donate some bitcoin if you're willing to accept it.

I'll donate some cashola anyway.  :)

We could turn that into a jingle...

Donate some cashola, and you won't be an asshola.

:P

AJ

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

And for those of you who owe on your taxes, I'm sorry.

:pinch:

Robert

Robert, we need a dislike button...unfortunately owning my own small business comes with owing taxes, even after all the write offs. :angry:   

Robert, we need a dislike button...unfortunately owning my own small business comes with owing taxes, even after all the write offs. :angry:

You need a better accountant. Also nothing says that you have to start with line 1, start with the refund line and work your way backwards.

You need a better accountant. Also nothing says that you have to start with line 1, start with the refund line and work your way backwards.

Yes, that is they way I was taught to do income statements.

Jim, Sent from my Photon 4G using Tapatalk 2