[finished] Sensorly is looking for Android beta testers today !

...I can't be the only one who cringes at the thought of more wasted bandwidth going to speed tests... am I?

I mean, the app looks nice, at least, and I love what Sensorly does.

...I can't be the only one who cringes at the thought of more wasted bandwidth going to speed tests... am I?

I mean, the app looks nice, at least, and I love what Sensorly does.

Speedtests were in the last app too just not on the map.

The look is nice, it feels kind of classy. When I go to the compare screen and click on map, I get a big red box over a gray screen. Other than that hiccup, it is nice. I wish you could select between WiMAX, LTE, HSPA+, etc instead of just 4G, though. The speed tests actually get sent. On the old app, they never got sent for some reason. I have an HTC Evo 3D.

The look is nice, it feels kind of classy. When I go to the compare screen and click on map, I get a big red box over a gray screen. Other than that hiccup, it is nice. I wish you could select between WiMAX, LTE, HSPA+, etc instead of just 4G, though. The speed tests actually get sent. On the old app, they never got sent for some reason. I have an HTC Evo 3D.

Can you send a screenshot through the group of that compare issue ?

We're going to put back WIMAX tomorrow, sorry about that.

Hi everyone's we've just initiated a rollout to 20% of our user base after getting great feedback from everyone and working hard the past couple of days. It's been great getting so much help in so little time, let's do it again !

If anyone is still interested in helping us beta test upcoming releases (there will some this week), we'll be glad to have you onboard.

Thanks

• Like 3

Hi everyone's we've just initiated a rollout to 20% of our user base after getting great feedback from everyone and working hard the past couple of days. It's been great getting so much help in so little time, let's do it again !

If anyone is still interested in helping us beta test upcoming releases (there will some this week), we'll be glad to have you onboard.

Thanks

Just got the update from the Play Store. Looks and works great so far! (well except for the french I can't read) Thanks!