[finished] Sensorly is looking for Android beta testers today !

I still like it but I did find a problem.  My current location goes underneath the news feed on the map when moving.  If there is a way to get rid of the news feed I guess it's not a problem but I can't figure out a way to hide it.

Might want to use the quote button instead of the report button :tu:

• Like 1

Tap the map part of the screen.

It does nothing, I will try clearing app data and cache and give it another shot next time I go outside.

On a side note, not paying attention I accidentaly clicked report and typed my reply into that box.  I'm sure the mod's will figure out I just wasn't paying attention when they read it.  :P

Edit: Aaannnnd Dkoellerwx caught it!  :lol:

On a side note, not paying attention I accidentaly clicked report and typed my reply into that box.  I'm sure the mod's will figure out I just wasn't paying attention when they read it.  :P

Yep.  :lol:

It does nothing, I will try clearing app data and cache and give it another shot next time I go outside.

When I tap the map part of the screen the headline things go away. I'm also using an HTC ONE, it should work? Maybe you need to update? Several updates have been pushed over the last day.

• Like 1

Yep.  :lol:

When I tap the map part of the screen the headline things go away. I'm also using an HTC ONE, it should work? Maybe you need to update? Several updates have been pushed over the last day.

Thanks.  Installing an update fixed it, I was running a version from yesterday.  :tu: