Google Nexus 5 by LG Preview (LG D820)

MacinJosh

Wait, are you reading the comments? That's always a bad idea.

:lol:

Any device that's never been activated on the network will incur an activation charge. It may or may not be charged right away, or may show up on your bill at a later day.

• Like 1

By the way when anyone upgrades their phone from now on you have to switch to the new plans. That started recently for any phones.

Are you sure? Up until now all I've every heard or seen is that as long as you aren't adding lines past 4, or opening/merging accounts, you are able to keep your plan.

By the way when anyone upgrades their phone from now on you have to switch to the new plans. That started recently for any phones.

I know this is the case for new contracts, but even upgrades now?

EDIT: What about those of us that ordered on Best Buy and chose to keep our current plans?

That doesn't look like the upgrade price? Did you enroll in One Up or something?

Sprint takes the $100 automatically for the port in credit but removes it if you're not porting in during checkout.

Are you sure? Up until now all I've every heard or seen is that as long as you aren't adding lines past 4, or opening/merging accounts, you are able to keep your plan.

Maybe that's why the people have had more than 5 lines? We have 4 on my account and it says I have to go with the $50 plan. Not to mention that's too expensive for the 16gb version in my book. I work at Best Buy and it has made some people change plans, not sure why.

That doesn't look like the upgrade price? Did you enroll in One Up or something?

No. That's looking at it as a new customer hence the $49.99 price & and $100 port in credit. I'm ordering it right now for my grandfathered everything data plan. 

Yep screw this. Going to buy it at Best Buy or the Play Store. $199 for the 16gb version on two year contract, $150 after mail in rebate.

I'm trying the G2 out for ~14 days or so, and if I desire the Nexus 5 in that timeframe, I was going to sell my G2 off contract and use the cash for the N5.  BestBuy online is only $50 for G2 on Sprint so looks like a good deal to try that for me. Worst case scenario I can return the G2 and grab something else off contract.

No. That's looking at it as a new customer hence the $49.99 price & and $100 port in credit. I'm ordering it right now for my grandfathered everything data plan.

Ahh. That explains it.

Maybe it was showing that page because it thinks he's still a new customer?

Maybe that's why the people have had more than 5 lines? We have 4 on my account and it says I have to go with the $50 plan. Not to mention that's too expensive for the 16gb version in my book. I work at Best Buy and it has made some people change plans, not sure why.

Unless they're enrolling in one up, it shouldn't be making them change plans.

I work at Best Buy Mobile and that is One of the first things I tell my customer. About $50, give or take, in tax of the full price of the phone.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I do t know what to do. It seemed like a rip off but it's $200 cheaper than the Google Play 32gb version. Ugh. If Sprint finishes their lte deployment here ASAP I would be able to stream my music off the cloud which I can't do now. I think I'm going to get it. Crap. Why doesn't my store have their pre-order up yet? I think I'm going to wait for my work to get it in. Wait I don't even know if my store will get it! What to do, what to do.

I do t know what to do. It seemed like a rip off but it's $200 cheaper than the Google Play 32gb version. Ugh. If Sprint finishes their lte deployment here ASAP I would be able to stream my music off the cloud which I can't do now. I think I'm going to get it. Crap. Why doesn't my store have their pre-order up yet? I think I'm going to wait for my work to get it in. Wait I don't even know if my store will get it! What to do, what to do.

Best Buy is getting it the 8th and getting their shipment around the 5th-8th. Seems most B&M places (including Sprint retail) are going to get theirs next week too. 

• Like 1

Best Buy is getting it the 8th and getting their shipment around the 5th-8th. Seems most B&M places (including Sprint retail) are going to get theirs next week too.

Lol. Glad you know when my store will have it and I don't. Thanks. I just want to trade in my S4 + $50 for my trade in plus + My Best Buy certificates= less than $150 out of pocket for the 32gb version. Hopefully a unlocked version. I will just wait. November 8th is going to be crazy at Sprint stores though.

I figured November 8th would be the day Best Buy has it along with T-Mobile and Sprint. Just never heard a confirmation. I have my warehouse guys on the lookout for when they come and told them to notify me immediately. Lol.

Lol. Glad you know when my store will have it and I don't. Thanks. I just want to trade in my S4 + $50 for my trade in plus + My Best Buy certificates= less than $150 out of pocket for the 32gb version. Hopefully a unlocked version. I will just wait. November 8th is going to be crazy at Sprint stores though.

No doubt. 5 tribands launching on the same day. Hopefully the preorders come quickly next week. 

If I get a chance tomorrow at work I will check and see if I can dig up any info of its available for pre-order at Best Buy, or when will have it and can sell it. Tomorrow is going to be crazy though, iPads are coming out.

If I get a chance tomorrow at work I will check and see if I can dig up any info of its available for pre-order at Best Buy, or when will have it and can sell it. Tomorrow is going to be crazy though, iPads are coming out.

Bet you'll love getting those commissions from the accessories that the ipad buyers will get! :)