How to Spot Clearwire TDD-LTE / Wimax Antennas & RRUs (Samsung)

lilotimz

Samsung TDD-LTE gear which are being utilized in Clearwire priority sites. .

Clearwire - Samsung TDD-LTE RRH SLS-BD106Q & Antennas

xCarWxY.jpg

QqgEvLZ.jpg

HQX8OFS.jpg

ekKyG8i.jpg

Samsung TD-LTE RRUs mounted behind BRS/EBS Antenna

ErFMUcM.jpg

Sprint 2500-2600 mhz TD-LTE Setup
Note the Antennas are much thicker and fatter than the antennas being utilized by Sprint Network Vision.

YCgr0En.jpg

gLh0pIz.jpg

Clearwire TD-LTE Base Station / Cabinet

May be subject to change as TD-LTE sites start being integrated into the Network Vision setups.

oOqCbNk.jpg

C841a1b.jpg

Vii7mqs.jpg

Happy Hunting!

I'll clean the post up this weekend when I have more time.

Courtesy of Sbolen from Missouri market.
  • Like 10

Maybe in a few days. I've got a few ideas but I'm fairly busy for the next couple of days and still require additional photos. 

*looks at sbolen*

Ask someburdy if they can find teh TD-LTE on a tower <3. This makes me want to go check on towers around me lol :D

Work In Progress

Courtesy of Sbolen from Missouri market.

Sprint - Samsung TD-LTE RRU & Antennas

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ex prima labore nemore vix. Malorum salutatus vim ei. Te rebum aeque commune vix, vim primis euismod id. Eirmod elaboraret definitiones at qui. Id eos dictas pericula euripidis, est an omnes primis. No option luptatum indoctum pri.

Pri decore epicurei eu, ne tota aeterno discere vis. Laboramus sententiae concludaturque ad eam, est quando noluisse intellegebat id. No est quodsi prompta constituam. Cu appetere democritum nec, ea epicuri luptatum inciderint mei. Eum at veri graeco definiebas. Sanctus intellegebat ut vim. Cu idque placerat vis, eu mei fabellas efficiendi disputationi.

Wisi alterum vel no, sea at clita qualisque. In eos aliquam perfecto necessitatibus. Eu elitr laudem nostrum pro. Id pro omnes mollis. Ius et sint minim munere, at sit veritus qualisque dignissim.

Cu dicit euismod nominavi ius, diam elaboraret has no. No eos nonumes electram, natum nemore facilis ei vel. Cibo omnium et ius, eius affert omnium in nec, te qui magna atqui. Id mel sale liber deserunt, altera disputando usu ad.

Case iuvaret admodum in sea. Civibus concludaturque te his, regione constituam quo no, ex mei ceteros molestiae. Eu est nominati inimicus assueverit. Mea dicat argumentum ea, in adhuc ludus docendi nam, an iriure ancillae luptatum mea. His ad suas aliquip. Utroque maiestatis incorrupte mea an.

For thoses that can't read this this is what it says

This is a film, from the first under a tree at the labor of scarce. Greeted him a force of evil. You hardly subsidized equally common, especially loans that force. Throw but who work in the definitions. They discussed the dangers of Euripides, is an all primaries. Option value is not no education first.

Epicureans first beauty of football, do not you want to learn all eternity. Concludaturque labor sentence to it, is when he realized that he had not wanted. But even if it is not ready to make. With the desire nor the representatives, the value of Epicurus my fall. Him, but the truth of the Greek applied. Holy aware of violence. And that when the real estate you want, wear my creativity in the timeless tales.

Add one or not, but Clitus State Archive. In them for some needs. Praise for our working class. For all that soft. And the right to be free gift, but is afraid of what tough.

• Like 2

For thoses that can't read this this is what it says

This is a film, from the first under a tree at the labor of scarce. Greeted him a force of evil. You hardly subsidized equally common, especially loans that force. Throw but who work in the definitions. They discussed the dangers of Euripides, is an all primaries. Option value is not no education first.

Epicureans first beauty of football, do not you want to learn all eternity. Concludaturque labor sentence to it, is when he realized that he had not wanted. But even if it is not ready to make. With the desire nor the representatives, the value of Epicurus my fall. Him, but the truth of the Greek applied. Holy aware of violence. And that when the real estate you want, wear my creativity in the timeless tales.

Add one or not, but Clitus State Archive. In them for some needs. Praise for our working class. For all that soft. And the right to be free gift, but is afraid of what tough.

I translated it also and was like um??? what the hell

• Like 2

Maybe because I need filler texts and I'm a ....gasp.... programmer?

There's nothing wrong with hitting up Lipsum.com for filler text. With this crowd, you may wanna try baconipsum.com :)

Maybe in a few days. I've got a few ideas but I'm fairly busy for the next couple of days and still require additional photos. 

*looks at sbolen*

Let me know what you need. It's a site literally down the street from my house -- I'd be happy to take more photos, get video (for closer zooms/stills), etc.

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with hitting up Lipsum.com for filler text. With this crowd, you may wanna try baconipsum.com :)

Let me know what you need. It's a site literally down the street from my house -- I'd be happy to take more photos, get video (for closer zooms/stills), etc.

You're so lucky lol. I'm jealous you have TD-lTE being setup in your area.

Stuff I would like:

1) Photos of base station cabinets

2) Multi-angle close ups of RRUs & the rf splitter device (?) that is connected to two of the 4 RF ports.

3) Different views of each antenna & RRU

4) overview of all three RRU & Antennas

5) Overview of antenna & nearby racks

6) Sprint NV rack

7) Anything else you deem worthy of taking images of

You're so lucky lol. I'm jealous you have TD-lTE being setup in your area.

It's less than a half mile from my house, too. Can't wait.

Stuff I would like:

2) Multi-angle close ups of RRUs & the rf splitter device (?) that is connected to two of the 4 RF ports.

6) Sprint NV rack

The base station cabinets may be a bit problematic - this is a tower that also contains AT&T and VZW, and there is an enclosed structure that houses a lot of stuff. I'll do my best to grab as much as I can, but I can't make any guarantees. That said, hopefully the Clearwire base station cabinets are easy to spot and are out in the open. I did see some shiny metal cabinetry, which matches the other Clearwire flagpole site's base station cabinet, so we may be in luck.

I'll try to grab the other images once it clears up and we have better lighting. 

• Like 1

Stuff I would like:

6) Sprint NV rack

I updated the Flickr photoset with a lot more photos, including the base stations. We were lucky - they were out in the open.  :D

That link again (to the full-resolution photos):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bolen-co/sets/72157634875632730/with/9409467689/

(right-click on the image, select "Original")

• Like 2

Circle stuff timothy wilco! lol awesome stuff though!!

So was this tower a clearwire tower at first? or Sprint 4G or was it just a non-updated tower?

Edited by Rukin1