Softbank - New Sprint - Discussion

linhpham2

Many of these repeat posts were actually new threads started by people, and then they were merged into the appropriate thread.  But it still is funny.

Robert

• Like 7

Many of these repeat posts were actually new threads started by people, and then they were merged into the appropriate thread.  But it still is funny.

Robert

That makes a lot of sense and it was funny but It made my head hurt  :wall:  :lol:

For those interested, Masa Son will be speaking at the CCA event tomorrow and it'll be live streamed:

https://twitter.com/masason/status/448787292493062144

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I noticed that John Legere re-tweeted the above tweet from Masa Son which struck me as kind of odd. I guess sometimes a re-tweet is just a re-tweet. Or is there something more going on behind the scenes?  :secret: 

• Like 4

I noticed that John Legere re-tweeted the above tweet from Masa Son which struck me as kind of odd. I guess sometimes a re-tweet is just a re-tweet. Or is there something more going on behind the scenes?  :secret: 

And two tweets ago he tweeted this:

Not sure how this is news? Unless we’re talking about @sprint joining the 21st century with HD Voice. Late much? http://cnet.co/NU74Md 

So really...which way is he going with this? LOL

And two tweets ago he tweeted this:

So really...which way is he going with this? LOL

I think DT has basically told him to cool it with Sprint since they want a merger to happen.  But, sometimes the guy just can't help himself.  

I think DT has basically told him to cool it with Sprint since they want a merger to happen.  But, sometimes the guy just can't help himself.  

Yeah it does seem like he's a bit too caught up in this role that he's currently playing.

All his Sprint bashing tweets will just insure that he won't have a job when Sprint and T-Mobile merge!

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

• Like 7

I hope he runs the show - he seems to get stuff done. Something I think Mr Sun respects.

All his Sprint bashing tweets will just insure that he won't have a job when Sprint and T-Mobile merge!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

While I would not like to see him at Sprint he has been getting things done for T-Mobile. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I hope he runs the show - he seems to get stuff done. Something I think Mr Sun respects.

I do agree that he does seem to get things done and he has a lot of talk, but I'm not sure about his attitude behind it. He seems real cocky.

Perhaps.

Interestingly, Son also addressed T-Mobile's recent "uncarrier" efforts in the market, and the carrier's recent resurgence in terms of new subscribers. He said T-Mobile's success is a short term phenomenon and that "we need a real fight, not a pseudo fight."

Rawvega

Interestingly, Son also addressed T-Mobile's recent "uncarrier" efforts in the market, and the carrier's recent resurgence in terms of new subscribers. He said T-Mobile's success is a short term phenomenon and that "we need a real fight, not a pseudo fight."

I can see why Son says that. With what I believe and I know others on this site believe is what T-Mobile is doing is only a short-term gain. It is making a dent in the market but nothing major that Son wants. But I also think Sprint can do much yet until the network is more completed.

While I would not like to see him at Sprint he has been getting things done for T-Mobile. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I do agree that he does seem to get things done and he has a lot of talk, but I'm not sure about his attitude behind it. He seems real cocky.

The attitude gets him press and attention in an industry that is stagnant and really stuck in old ways of marketing and thinking. He also acts as a single face of the company which can make it seem more human and 'real' - I'm pretty sure it's all a big act, but it's good for business.

I think Robert needs a "vacation".

Yes I do! But not in the cards for awhile.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro