Network Vision/LTE - West Kentucky Market (Louisville, Evansville, Bowling Green)

bgguy

Another one for Louisville. This one is off the Waterson. 4 RRUs per sector on this one.

Sweet! Where on the Watson is this? Was it near the airport? Nice picture. I'll be taking the waterson from i64 to i65/airport on my way to work tomorrow. Any speculation on how close to completion?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Just got a notification on my phone from sprint saying they are building a new network in my area.

Hopefully they only send these out when serious work is about to happen close by, and not just a generic one sent to everyone.

Just got a notification on my phone from sprint saying they are building a new network in my area.

Hopefully they only send these out when serious work is about to happen close by, and not just a generic one sent to everyone.

I got that today too. They have a handful of sites with the new equipment up, just not running yet. Hopefully it gets turned on and accepted soon.

sorry due to my mistake the pics got deleted on my earlier post so had to do it again

LV03UB122

37.00334128997563, -85.92337407372892,
159-199 Lincoln Road, Glasgow, KY 42141, USA

It looks like they are ready to go.  You think they would have LTE running by now since this was suppose to be the first city in KY to be upgraded. 

fmLEOpY.jpg

Nc7Tysv.jpg

XIBDnC1.jpg

zwYs28a.jpg

DFidWPb.jpg

I got that today too. They have a handful of sites with the new equipment up, just not running yet. Hopefully it gets turned on and accepted soon.

I got it also but I'm in Lexington. Like what was said before I hope this is only sent out when they actually mean they are close to turning on the market.

• Like 1

I received the same message in New Mexico. And so far even a dozen other members around the country have reported getting the message. I think it went nationwide.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Did you get this message in a text or through sprint zone?

Sprint Zone
thats where I read it. I've got a Louisville based phone number, but I live in Frankfort. With all the reports of sites having new equipment installed, I'm expecting to see some LTE light up any time now. Kentucky markets are way behind according to Robert so hopefully they'll start popping.

I have a friend that works at sprint corporate here in Louisville. He told me yesterday that Sprint will roll out LTE within the next 90 days. I've also noticed that when my EVO is set to cdma/lte that I have trouble picking up a signal. But when I switch to cdma only I get a signal a lot easier. Hopefully this is because the LTE is trying to surface.

Is anyone aware of any sites in the Louisville area that appears to have all the necessary upgrades installed,(cabinets, backhaul, antennas)? . I've been unable to get pictures as of yet. I keep my signal check software running hoping i'll see some LTE suddenly appear as I drive by, or if i'm at work at SDF.

Thanks

Greg

Is anyone aware of any sites in the Louisville area that appears to have all the necessary upgrades installed,(cabinets, backhaul, antennas)?  I'm currently monitoring sites: [redacted].  I believe all these sites except 1 is in progress.  I've been unable to get pictures as of yet.  I keep my signal check software running hoping i'll see some LTE suddenly appear as I drive by, or if i'm at work at SDF.

Thanks

Greg 

Might want to remove the site IDs outside the sponsor forum.

As for in progress, the site in downtown Shelbyville seems to have all the upgrades done.

Is anyone aware of any sites in the Louisville area that appears to have all the necessary upgrades installed,(cabinets, backhaul, antennas)? I'm currently monitoring sites: LV03XC084, LX03XC003, LX03XC008, LX03XC049, and LV54XC257. I believe all these sites except 1 is in progress. I've been unable to get pictures as of yet. I keep my signal check software running hoping i'll see some LTE suddenly appear as I drive by, or if i'm at work at SDF.

Thanks

Greg

Might want to remove the site IDs outside the sponsor forum.

As for in progress, the site in downtown Shelbyville seems to have all the upgrades done.

oops, removed the site id's. Thanks

• Like 1

I found another site in Louisville yesterday off the Gene Synder. Still has work going on but it is close to completion. I'll post pics and site id in sponsor section after I get some sleep.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

I will be checking out some WKY sites later this month when I visit the Carbondale area. Will update you guys if I find anything.

Lots of good places to eat there too. Quatro's, Pag's, Italian Village.

I haven't seen any NV work there yet. Carbondale is a heavy Verizon territory. The last of Alltel is there too...though it's going away for AT&T.

Lots of good places to eat there too. Quatro's, Pag's, Italian Village.

I haven't seen any NV work there yet. Carbondale is a heavy Verizon territory. The last of Alltel is there too...though it's going away for AT&T.

We will actually be in Murphsyboro. My dad is putting me and my family up in a cabin on Kinkaid. Love that lake.