Limited Availability

S4GRU

I will be available on a more limited basis the next 4 to 6 weeks because of work obligations. My response time for posts, PM's and emails will be significantly reduced during this period. Especially during the day.

Please understand that it may take awhile to respond. I try to provide personalized attention to all of you the best I can. And that is challenging even with a normal work schedule. But it will be even more so for me in the near future.

I will be relying on S4GRU Staff and Moderators more than ever before. I appreciate your understanding. If you see people complaining that I haven't responded to them yet, please link them to this notice.

Thank you for being a part of making S4GRU the best Sprint and network oriented forum on the internet. You guys (and the occasional gal) are awesome!

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 15

This isn't your job nor is it your family. Those both come first, we'll survive :)

If there is anything you can delegate out, I'm always available to help out.

• Like 7

With Robert being MIA(for the most part), I think it's important that members(especially our premier sponsors) help out where we can and be sure to use the report function when necessary. I don't know how Robert does it all(I still think he made a digital copy of himself to help run the site but that's another topic) but there's way to much activity for just a few staff members to constantly stay on top of it all.

• Like 4

I don't know how Robert does it all(I still think he made a digital copy of himself to help run the site but that's another topic)...

Hey, it could be possible. Have you seen "Multiplicity"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFGSsksz6ww

I just wonder what Robert's wife thinks of the clones. And I hope that S4GRU does not get assigned the copy of a copy.

;)

AJ

• Like 3

Hey, it could be possible. Have you seen "Multiplicity"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFGSsksz6ww I just wonder what Robert's wife thinks of the clones. And I hope that S4GRU does not get assigned the copy of a copy. ;) AJ

Yep, I think this makes a lot more sense than my Tron theory. LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to bump this thread as a reminder that I am out of the loop over the next months or so, and will not be able to respond to posts, emails and PM's very frequently. I am being PM'ed to death with lots of questions. And it will be a long time until I can respond, if at all.

Robert

• Like 4

I just want to bump this thread as a reminder that I am out of the loop over the next months or so, and will not be able to respond to posts, emails and PM's very frequently. I am being PM'ed to death with lots of questions. And it will be a long time until I can respond, if at all.

Robert

Glad you did, I missed it or just forgot about it.

Good luck with the big project or whatever it is.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this back to the top. This is going to be an extremely busy week for me and will not be available much before the weekend. I will do triage every night late in the evenings, but I'm going to get very far behind. Your patience with me is appreciated.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

We'll try not to burn down the house while you're gone :P

I think the saying goes that we won't sell the house (or web site) while you're gone -- unless someone meets our price.

AJ

• Like 6

How 'bout 3 fiddy?

Put a K on the end of that quote, and you have met my price.

AJ

Even in AT&T bonds?

No AT&T stocks, bonds, or anything. Those are as worthless as Republic Dataries. I need something more real, like a used van or some celebrity undergarments.

AJ

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder to all of you that I will be very busy the next few weeks. My availability will be quite limited at times. Today will be an exceptionally busy day for me. I am really behind on personal messages. Thank you for your understanding.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just a reminder to all of you that I will be very busy the next few weeks. My availability will be quite limited at times. Today will be an exceptionally busy day for me. I am really behind on personal messages. Thank you for your understanding.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Family, health, work, personal happiness, then S4GRU, sometimes I think you put in too much time to this place.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner

• Like 4

Family, health, work, personal happiness, then S4GRU, sometimes I think you put in too much time to this place.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forum Runner

How does he do it all? O.O

• Like 1