Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

Is that the one disguised on the fake building structure South of Jamboree on the East side of the freeway? The one West of the 5 and North of 133 in the field is a T-Mobile site. Assuming you are talking about the one in the field of trees.

Sorry just checked this sites tower locations versus what I saw. The tower at Tustin Ranch Rd and the 5 was the tower being worked on. Big blue cherry picker. The tower in the bushes is definitely not sprint. Though it has a couple large containers adjacent to it now.

post-1666-0-99751800-1363619503_thumb.jpg

Does anybody know where I can get a constant and stable 4g lte signal close to Westminster city. I have a suspect that my evo 4g lte has a problem to connected to LTE like many of evo owners?

The jelly bean update with sprints bloat app "connection optimizer" really did help the EVO switch radios better. The 4G airplane mode toggle used to be the only way to get phone to switch over. It still seems to be needed at times even after the update but a lot less frequently. First, I'd say do update if you havent already. Second, I'd do the airplane mode on/off sequence before claiming issues. And third, no there isnt really any area just yet with a consistent LTE signal. Though here off of Lakeview and the 91 a couple weeks ago the signal was on for a full week and some days. Its been off for a while now. If you want to play with LTE just do a little drive up to LA. A lot of signal coming from there.

The tower at Tustin Ranch Rd and the 5 was the tower being worked on. Big blue cherry picker.

That tower has had NV equipment and RRU's for at least a month now. Maybe two months. I wonder what the hold up is in getting it officially on air and with LTE?

That tower has had NV equipment and RRU's for at least a month now. Maybe two months. I wonder what the hold up is in getting it officially on air and with LTE?

Agreed. Dunno whats going on. In comparison the site next to disneyland was first in OC that showed a sign off on LTE, yet nothing more than 1x speeds.

Agreed. Dunno whats going on. In comparison the site next to disneyland was first in OC that showed a sign off on LTE, yet nothing more than 1x speeds.

Yup, I agree with you both, I been waiting for the Disney Tower to get LTE. When I visit the park, my phone is useless.

The jelly bean update with sprints bloat app "connection optimizer" really did help the EVO switch radios better. The 4G airplane mode toggle used to be the only way to get phone to switch over. It still seems to be needed at times even after the update but a lot less frequently. First, I'd say do update if you havent already. Second, I'd do the airplane mode on/off sequence before claiming issues. And third, no there isnt really any area just yet with a consistent LTE signal. Though here off of Lakeview and the 91 a couple weeks ago the signal was on for a full week and some days. Its been off for a while now. If you want to play with LTE just do a little drive up to LA. A lot of signal coming from there.

:tu: Thank you mbaseball3 for the replying post. I think I will take your advice and make a quick trip to LA to test the LTE on my phone before discussing this issue with sprint.

just looked on sensorly and there is a super faint spot of LTE at disneyland.

Yup, that one has been there for a while now. :(

Sadly it's true, no growth. I'm always in that area and would love to see some LTE. When I visit that area everyone I visit is on sprint so improved 3G and LTE would make a lot of people happy. They all switched to sprint because of me and now I'm always hearing about their data speeds. I keep telling them SOON but soon is SO close yet so FAR! =/

Where was that speed test taken?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Santa Ana, Bristol and edinger area. On my commute to work I was picking up lte all the way up to edinger and McFadden, couldn't map it though I have and iphone.

Got lte on bristol and edinger in santa ana..i tried mapping it on sensorly not sure if i did it right..Hopefully a sign of good things to come.

Yup, it does show on sensorly, thanks for mapping.