Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

I cant wait for NV to complete. Was in Disneyland last night, I was roaming on Verizon most of the time and then around 4pm no 3G at all. Even when toggling airplane mode on and off.

Dude I was in Disneyland these last three days..we may have passed each other at least 100 times, but can agree its terrible to bring our phones in there!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Does it look like that one is now left on?

Yes, that one gets left on at night. It's been on for the last few weeks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I had it this morning from the Lakeview site, but I can't say for sure that it's on right now.

I drove by that site twice last week and no LTE either time. The most recent time was Sunday. Hope they leave it on now.

I drove by that site twice last week and no LTE either time. The most recent time was Sunday. Hope they leave it on now.

I think they do that testing their control maybe? The alondra site does that. I was right under with 4g and then it shut off. I cycled airplane mode and nothing for a few hours and then it came back on.

Edited by HTCandroid

Lakeview is off today. Sucks. But since I'm on my way to San Diego I noticed a crew working at tower at jam!boree and the 5 freeway. And last week they were at the tower in that field just west off the 5 north of the 133. Love seeing all the work going on. Hoping to see more today. Now back to driving before I get a ticket LOL

I think right now they are concentrating in the SD area as I seen plenty of sites being upgraded. So probably when they are done, we will see sites upgraded and signed off.

Lakeview is off today. Sucks. But since I'm on my way to San Diego I noticed a crew working at tower at jam!boree and the 5 freeway. And last week they were at the tower in that field just west off the 5 north of the 133. Love seeing all the work going on. Hoping to see more today. Now back to driving before I get a ticket LOL

Is that the one disguised on the fake building structure South of Jamboree on the East side of the freeway? The one West of the 5 and North of 133 in the field is a T-Mobile site. Assuming you are talking about the one in the field of trees.

Yesterday I noticed some panels being installed on a water tank located at the southeast corner of La Palma Avenue and Yorba Linda Blvd (just off of the 91 FWY). I don't recall seeing panels there before. The work was continuing today. Anyone know if this is a Sprint site?

Does anybody know where I can get a constant and stable 4g lte signal close to Westminster city. I have a suspect that my evo 4g lte has a problem to connected to LTE like many of evo owners?

Yesterday I noticed some panels being installed on a water tank located at the southeast corner of La Palma Avenue and Yorba Linda Blvd (just off of the 91 FWY). I don't recall seeing panels there before. The work was continuing today. Anyone know if this is a Sprint site?

That's not Sprint. That's a T-Mobile site and has been there since the old Pac Bell wireless days. T-Mobile is always working on their sites and changing up panels.