Network Vision/LTE - Orange County Market (Anaheim/Santa Ana/Irvine/Huntington Beach)

mbaseball3

I think all towers are broadcasting LTE as of now. I got LTE off the 22 west bound off Euclid all the way to Mile Square Park. I did some mapping but I dont know if it was uploaded to sensorly. Anyone knows how quick it gets uploaded to the server

I heard sometimes a few days but normally an hour!

Is that 4g? I wasn't getting it early this morning, but maybe they turned it on after that?

It's not 4g- actually voice that I was talking about. But it was full bars- usually it is not- like 3-4 bars. So I think some work was done on the Stonehenge tower... hopefully we will see something in the network vision rollout map that reflects changes. It would be nice to hear that the LTE panels and upgrades had been done up there and they are about to flip the switch on Ladera Ranch for good!

I heard sometimes a few days but normally an hour!

Oh ok, Thanks for lettting me know.

tried mapping as much as i could this weekend. nothings showing up on sensorly. maybe we over worked them ;) eh got one dot in where i live lol.

Oh ok, good to know, I mapped Friday and didnt show up either. So probably theres a backlog on the server or something.

I will continue mapping after I leave work.

Hi guys, I'm new here lol. I don't know if this helps but I got LTE for like 10 seconds in Garden Grove. I live right by Costco.

Cool.

More important... How long were the lines at the Costco gas station?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Cool.

More important... How long were the lines at the Costco gas station?

Very long. I was actually getting gas when I turned on LTE for the hell of it. LTE first came on for around 10 seconds, then came back for 10 minutes and then kicked me back to 3G. :td:

Edited by leeshyweeshy
  • Like 1

Very long. I was actually getting gas when I turned on LTE for the hell of it. LTE first came on for around 10 seconds, then came back for 10 minutes and then kicked me back to 3G. :td:

sweet!!! wonder if that signal is still coming from the 22/euclid tower...i keep forgetting to see how far it goes since i have my phone connected to the appradio 2 and just set sensorly to mapping when i leave the house.

Has anyone received LTE today near State College and Ball Road? There's a fairly dark blip on the Sensorly map at that area but wanted to confirm if it's still active.

sweet!!! wonder if that signal is still coming from the 22/euclid tower...i keep forgetting to see how far it goes since i have my phone connected to the appradio 2 and just set sensorly to mapping when i leave the house.

I did the speed test thing and it said the server location was "Irvine, CA". Oh and I get a pretty good LTE signal when I'm out doors, in my house - not so much. Haha

sweet!!! wonder if that feel signal is still coming from the 22/euclid tower...i keep forgetting to see how far it goes since i have my phone connected to the appradio 2 and just set sensorly to mapping when i leave the house.

Yes both towers are broadcasting LTE. I drove around 5 am and like around 3pm today and I was getting great signal.

I'm happy with those as well if they get it out everywhere.

My co-worker hit 24 mbps with Verizon in the same location

Let's remember that coverage and speeds will improve once more towers start going online.

If a tower is labeled as "3G" in the nvision complete map, does that mean it will never send out LTE?

With the exception of a very small number of cell sites, all sites including ones labeled 3G will eventually be upgraded with LTE

If a tower is labeled as "3G" in the nvision complete map, does that mean it will never send out LTE?

I've asked this question before and the towers that are all ready labeled 3g complete are already LTE ready. Just waiting on the back haul and inspection.

I've asked this question before and the towers that are all ready labeled 3g complete are already LTE ready. Just waiting on the back haul and inspection.

Who's the babe in the avatar? :)