Network Vision/LTE - SF Bay Market

breakaes

I did bush street in sf today.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds dirty, when you type it.

Robert via Nexus 7 on Tapatalk

Uh oh. Ended up plotting LTE around some areas where it wasn't there, because my phone wouldn't drop it once it was out of range. I set it to LTE only via *#*#INFO#*#*.

http://sensorly.com/...an%20jose,%20ca

Thanks for the warning. We had a member in Puerto Rico report the same problem with the GNex before.

Robert

I live in Fairfield CA , my city launch LTE and coverage map on Sprint website show all my city with orange color. But nobody in here pick up LTE , only in freeway. Can you help us to tell us why no LTE here ? Check Sensorly and no coverage here , only in the area with nobody live there. Why Sprint troll customer like that ?

1st. We need to be able to comprehend what you're saying. Meaning. Proper English with correct grammar please.

2nd. Fairfield CA is LAUNCHING LTE meaning it's work in progress. Fairfield is part of the San Francisco bay area market and NV is in progress with loads of sites coming online each week throughout the entire market. They'll work when a site is ready for them to work on. No other reason about them being "slow".

3rd. Sprint is not trolling. If you want to complain about sprints LTE rollout, this is not the place to do it.

S4GRU Posting Guidelines (a.k.a. The Rulez)

Negative comments. Negative comments about Sprint and/or S4GRU are allowed. However, negative comments must be constructive in nature, relevant to the topic and the conversation, illustrate facts, be made rationally and intelligently and cannot have an attack tone. Rants will not be allowed. We do not host Sprint's complaints. Complaints about Sprint should be directed to their customer service channels.

http://s4gru.com/ind...-aka-the-rulez/

• Like 2

I live in Fairfield CA , my city launch LTE and coverage map on Sprint website show all my city with orange color. But nobody in here pick up LTE , only in freeway. Can you help us to tell us why no LTE here ? Check Sensorly and no coverage here , only in the area with nobody live there. Why Sprint troll customer like that ?

Sprint is trolling customers now? Nice.

Fairfield has half of its sites upgraded and the other half will be upgraded one at a time probably every few weeks. Some might say you are trolling our site.

Looking at Sensorly, there is quite a bit of coverage already in the Fairfield/Suisun area. And I bet not even half of it is mapped. I would suggest you get in you car, turn on your LTE and contribute to the Sensorly mapping in your community. I bet you would be pleasantly surprised how much coverage there actually is in your part of Solano County.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got lte along stretch of 101 on the northern part of sfo. Southern part still nada. The loop around the bay is almost complete. Just need that part of sfo, 880 near Dumbarton bridge and a tiny little part near 237 and 101 in mountain view.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Can you send me the link to see the information about Hayward Ca? I donated already.

Check the Sponsor forums NV Site Completed thread and look at the NV progress map for Samsung. Then search for Hayward, CA and observe what's going on.

--> There's a couple towers up and running 3g/4g completed but nothing substantial yet.

Been having an issue with connectivity in SF, I can't stay connected to EVDO with my iPhone 5, I've tried restoring, updating the carrier files and traveling around the city but no matter what happens, it will randomly drop me to 1x and texts/calls don't word while data does

It's usually a sign of work in progress. Things should settle down in a few days. Then a week or so later, you might see LTE. However, with towers spaced as close as two blocks apart, you might be seeing a lot of flakyness. The site is predicting LTE launch for SF in February. While that might be optimistic, there's still much work left to be done. Where exactly in SF are you having problems?