Network Vision/LTE - SF Bay Market

breakaes

I've been using https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.vanini.ottavio.android.utility to quickly turn on and off airplane mode.

And https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=msd.n2g.n3g to show a big 4G in the status bar when lte pops up try them out

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Data has been crappy all day in the city today. Been getting 1x all day today. Only got out of 1x when I got back to Daly City and then it went from 1x to lte.

Lte must be coming :-)

• Like 2

I was in Cupertino today so I took a big circle to plot some LTE. Homestead, De Anza, Wolfe, and the stuff south of Stevens Creek (by Cupertino High and Cupertino City Hall.) There's definitely more existing LTE to be plotted.

• Like 2

The east bay mapping was probably me by way of hwy 4 commute from hell. Also looks like the cows at the abandoned weapon station at willow pass in Concord are enjoying some LTE before everyone else there. That place has nothing in it but grass, cows and coyotes.

• Like 2

Anything in Brentwood yet? Saw theres LTE in antioch are on Deer valley rd near the school and on wilbur

Brentwood has not shown up in Sprint's updates or on Sensorly, yet. Stay tuned. We update the maps in our Sponsor section every week showing all the sites Sprint accepted from their OEM's the week before. For more info about becoming a Sponsor: http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

Robert via Moto Photon Q using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Funny I made my little 4g icon purple just to correspond with sensorly.

Finally got 4G at home Woohoo. I had to practically stick the phone out the Window. And it was super slow. But still. My place is now a purple dot. Woohoo.

Added some stuff Saturday and Sunday (went up to Daly City via 101 and back down by 280):

1. Montague between TradeZone/McCandless and Morrill. Someone had uploaded weak coverage here but it was strong/alright for me.
  2. Stevens Creek + Winchester
  3. 101 between Lafayette and Lawrence
  4. 101 by Redwood City/San Carlos/Belmont
  5. 101 by Hillsdale/San Mateo
  6. 85 between 280 and Stevens Creek
  7. (De Anza campus) Stelling Rd between Homestead and McClellan
  8. McClellan between Stelling and De Anza

Too much info? :P

• Like 5

Had some fun by Great Mall today.

Unfortunately no LTE towards the back, and on the east half of the inner loop.

Before: http://i.imgur.com/IIgfP.png

After: http://i.imgur.com/Mzbex.png

Admin: Why is the "Attach Files" section unavailable for any topics under the "Markets" subsection? I'd like to avoid using an external host :)

• Like 1

I did the reverse today. Took 101 south to mountain view. Got a tiny little hit. You would think Google would have made sure lte was thick in mtn view.

Then took 280 up. Not much of anything. Didn't get as much on 101 as sensorly shows, but I guess that's how testing goes. Got a couple more dots on 101 that are new too.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Edited by mc_gusto
  • Like 1

Admin: Why is the "Attach Files" section unavailable for any topics under the "Markets" subsection? I'd like to avoid using an external host :)

Looks like there were some custom settings mistakenly set for this forum. I think I have fixed it now. Check when you get a chance.

Robert

• Like 1

I got these last Saturday on 880 getting into Oakland from Berkeley. The first set we're using the Palo Alto server and the 2nd (faster) set is using the closer Berkeley server.

2012-10-14_00-15-43.png

I got these last Saturday on 880 getting into Oakland from Berkeley. The first set we're using the Palo Alto server and the 2nd (faster) set is using the closer Berkeley server.

Managed to get some good LTE at West Oakland and Coliseum BART stations. Here's a test from the Coliseum:

1z216d5.png

Just did 101 all the way from sf to sfo. Pretty solid all the way.

Very nice. That's a lot 4G that just came on the last couple days.

I've also noticed little dots showing up north in Fairfield, Vacaville, and Cordelia.

Wanted to wait until I could contribute something before my first post. At the San Mateo Super Sport near 82/92. Getting my first ever 4G signal on my Evo LTE!

Did you guys map this on sensorly?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Very nice. That's a lot 4G that just came on the last couple days.

I've also noticed little dots showing up north in Fairfield' date=' Vacaville, and Cordelia.[/quote']

Ahh, yes. Cordelia Junction. There was a train restaurant there when I was a kid. The last time I went by there in 2009, it was a furniture store. :td:

But now it is a furniture store with LTE!

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

• Like 2