Network Vision/LTE - New Orleans Market

Slimboutit

Ill try to get some info the next time im around that point. But its hard to do stuff on the interstate.. :ninja:

David, he is talking about the SignalCheck pro app. The latest release added a feature where it displays the serving cell right on the signal screen. So you really don't have to do anything except take a screenshot when connected to 4g now (as long as you have the app open already).

Great app, I use it all the time.

David, he is talking about the SignalCheck pro app. The latest release added a feature where it displays the serving cell right on the signal screen. So you really don't have to do anything except take a screenshot when connected to 4g now (as long as you have the app open already).

Ok thats cool.

4G HSPA or 4G LTE? I highly doubt they had 4G LTE in New Orleans in December 2012.

Now you see the problem of the whole 4G 3G garbage. People with the iPhones a while back on AT&T got an upgrade from 3G to 4G from a software upgrade of simply changing the icon. When absolutely nothing happened to the signal in between the software upgrade.

4G HSPA or 4G LTE? I highly doubt they had 4G LTE in New Orleans in December 2012.

Now you see the problem of the whole 4G 3G garbage. People with the iPhones a while back on AT&T got an upgrade from 3G to 4G from a software upgrade of simply changing the icon. When absolutely nothing happened to the signal in between the software upgrade.

It was Hspa+ and sprint is guilty of it too with WiMAX. But if I remember correctly the term 4g is supposed to mean like a minimum of 75mbps so ya

It was Hspa+ and sprint is guilty of it too with WiMAX. But if I remember correctly the term 4g is supposed to mean like a minimum of 75mbps so ya

Wimax is by definition 4g along with the first iterations of LTE. As we all know, wimax never took off and LTE took off and was further developed while wimax got abandoned.

• Like 1

Yup. Hspa. I looked up his phone stats online lol.

What's funny is there is unofficial wimax in the city. I thought I was going crazy when I seen 4g show up when I had my evo. But forget that. I'm all for lte to be completed in this state :D

is there an app like this for iphones?

is there an app like this for iphones?

Remember seeing someone post a link about on on cydia but it didn't have the lte cell ID numbers so it was kind of useless. Just use the debug screen on the iPhone.

Sent from my little Note2

Discussing sites in the sponsor area ;)

But what sites, i been all around the city and there is nothing new, the only recent site (julia st and s anthony) was turned off a couple days ago, that take us back to nothing, at this pace t-mobile is going to launch LTE, att and verizon 5G and we still going to be waiting on another tower to get turned on.

But what sites, i been all around the city and there is nothing new, the only recent site (julia st and s anthony) was turned off a couple days ago, that take us back to nothing, at this pace t-mobile is going to launch LTE, att and verizon 5G and we still going to be waiting on another tower to get turned on.

Ok.

• Like 3

Connected to tower on NW 10th St. in Reserve (70084) when I'm at the house. Since I woke up this morning it takes at least 30 secs of 'dialing' before my call is connected or it doesn't connect at all and says 'call dropped'. Absolutely 0 data even though I have the 3g icon. All while signal is at 4 bars indoors, 5 outside. Hopefully a sign of good things to come.

Sent from my Cyano-Mod'd Nex7 using Tapatalk HD

Do we still have towers finished that are not cut on yet, if we do what are they waiting for?

What do you mean by finished? We never know if a site is finished just by looking at it. Sprint or the vendors are not just going to leave a site turned off just for the hell of it. So my answer will be no, all finished sites are turned on.

Why can't we tell if its finished or not if everything on the tower is up.

If I close the hood on a car I'm swapping the motor on, can you tell if I am finished hooking all the hoses and such up?

If I close the hood on a car I'm swapping the motor on, can you tell if I am finished hooking all the hoses and such up?

It depends on if anything is leaking? If a tree falls in the forest and the only person that witnesses it is deaf and has one hand will the price of tea in China increase?