Network Vision/LTE - San Diego Market

ferhusky

the 3g's not that bad. when 3g speeds were at .05mps that was bad but ever since they fixed it up i get .5-1.9mps on 3g which is liveable, i can stream anything without lag.

I'm getting .65mps. That's on a good note. Imagine upload. I can't live with that.

I've been having really crappy service in my house. I live in National City. I've been entering and leaving Extended 3G and Extended 1rxtt but with like 4 bars and when I'm on 3G I only have 2 bars (none extended). I also live by a set of points of LTE according to sensorly but I never seem to actually get LTE (like less then two centimetres if you zoom in close to the maps on sensorly). Also my relatives calls been dropping but they has boost mobile. I've never experienced a dropped called mainly because I hardly even talk on the phone. My point is if all these means Network Vision upgrades or LTE upgrade maybe expand the coverage so I actually get LTE at my house. If anyone knows or can help me that'd be great.

I've been having really crappy service in my house. I live in National City. I've been entering and leaving Extended 3G and Extended 1rxtt but with like 4 bars and when I'm on 3G I only have 2 bars (none extended). I also live by a set of points of LTE according to sensorly but I never seem to actually get LTE (like less then two centimetres if you zoom in close to the maps on sensorly). Also my relatives calls been dropping but they has boost mobile. I've never experienced a dropped called mainly because I hardly even talk on the phone. My point is if all these means Network Vision upgrades or LTE upgrade maybe expand the coverage so I actually get LTE at my house. If anyone knows or can help me that'd be great.

My service is the exact same way. I just posted my Speed Test on the previous page. I also supposedly live by An LTE tower. It's currently off right now and has been for the past week or so. No luck on Second Street. I would also appreciate if they could extend the coverage so i can receive it in my house. Are there any in just residential areas? Or just by stores and such.

Sprint has it out for the Encinitas area. I'm at Leucadia/El Camino Real, I can't believe how slow it is.

LTE signal?

Up here in Orange County I noticed a huge problem with data speeds and dropped calls for a few days then bam- everything is perfect and much stronger than it was before. I think it is because they were working on the towers and prepping them for LTE.

Sprint has it out for the Encinitas area. I'm at Leucadia/El Camino Real, I can't believe how slow it is.

In the same area now. Here's what I got speed wise.

Download- 0.09

Upload- 0.28

Ping- 492ms

Edited by Marv1

After the crappy service today wasn't so bad. I was able to FaceTime for an hour without wifi for an hour and I only had to reconnect ones. Whatever your doing sprint, you're doing it right! :) *thumbs up* (national city area)

4g everywhere in eastlake, winning (;

I live in Rancho Del Rey and it's spotty. Of course my house doesn't get LTE but if I walk down about half a quarter of a mile then I'm in LTE range. I noticed when I'm going west bound on E. H St. right by Terro Nova Plaza I get LTE but if I'm going eastbound I don't. East Chula Vista is showing promise!

LTE has probably been off for a week on I-15 from about Miramar Rd to Mira Mesa Blvd, the State Route 56 cluster by Ranchos Penasquitos Blvd, & Mira Mesa Blvd corridor.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2