Network Vision/LTE - Northern & Southern Connecticut Markets (includes all cities)

shmget

Sure let me check when i get back. It doesn't show up under NV sites under sponsor forum and is definitely not roaming

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

How do I find out if a tower is Sprints? About two months ago I took a pic of what I thought was a Sprint tower but was never sure so I never shared. I always look up to see if I see a man working on it when I pass by lol.

if it's in CT and you have a location I could maybe find out let me know.

Student, sending you a PM with a link to the sponsor section that has all the sites.  If you PM us the site information, we can identify it.  I can probably take a drive over in a few hours actually, and its not far away for me, regardless of where it is in Ellington.

Actually, looking at the map, I will need to know where you are in Ellington to figure out what tower you would probably be using.

Do you use signalcheck?  What is it telling you for a location?

I dont see a pictures.......

If you become a sponsor, you can see the list of all sites, and sites that have been completed and to what degree.  You should check it out.

In a follow up to my tower in East Windsor, its still offline, they have now pushed the date to July 3 at best, and they did offer me a little service credit, which was nice of them.  Student, can you pm me the site information for the tower near you?  I want to go see if I can locate it and take a few pictures.

I wasn't able to upload it, got a file too large error. If you want I'll email it as I'm very curious to find out.

if it's in CT and you have a location I could maybe find out let me know.

I don't have am exact address but it's up the street past a KFC in Bloomfield CT.

If it it's the one on blue hills avenue Sprint should be the bottom rung

That's definitely the one! I got a nice lil picture of it I took out of curiosity. Glad I wasn't wrong! By the way how does one become a sponsor?

• Like 1

That's definitely the one! I got a nice lil picture of it I took out of curiosity. Glad I wasn't wrong! By the way how does one become a sponsor?

go to the home page and its on the right side it says donate
  • Like 1

The only work being done right now is in southern Connecticut these are the only sites right now that will be worked on or have permits for

1 in bethel

1 in Cheshire

1 in Easton

1 in Guilford

1 in Litchfield

2 in Monroe

1 in Newtown

2 in North Branford

1 in Oxford

1 in Plymouth

1 in Southbury

1 in Wallingford

Permits are not always updated my tower by me had no permit but its updated still waiting on back haul.  (Southern CT)

I had an outage on my tower for about 3 weeks couldn't figure out why. Till I noticed it was on completed list.  3g speeds are about 1.7 down and .95 down!!! use to be .80 down and .60 up. 

• Like 1

I'm at my parents' house in South Windsor.  Tried getting any signal on my mom's S3 and not even getting data connection.  We're in that grey spot on Sensorly.  I got fed up and switched to T-Mobile and they're turning on LTE towers daily here.  Hopefully your speeds are similar when you get it.

You had no service in that gray spot? I had plenty of service, always have. Not LTE yet, but strong 3g speeds and signal. Question device settings or device issue.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

July 5, still not a lick of LTE anywhere in Northern Ct market. Kind of surprising honestly.

incredibly disappointing actually. Good chance i'll have left the state before I see LTE coverage where I am lol

incredibly disappointing actually. Good chance i'll have left the state before I see LTE coverage where I am lol

I guess you do not have the constitution to remain in the state of Connecticut.

;)

AJ

• Like 1

Haha well next summer I'm moving to the state where the sun always shines.

I must say, I was in Boston and wow, Lte was amazing, and 800mhz voice, I had fantastic signal with signal check pro, voice sounded the best I've ever had

Once NV is done it's going to be incredible... Should buy sprint stock lol

• Like 1

Saw this on FB https://www.facebook.com/sprint/posts/10151475531943511

some kid complaining, but the sprint rep said there was cell sites upgraded to LTE in Hartford?! This was a month ago

Kid said he was basically by Hartford Hospital

Sponsor maps show the nearby towers as NV completed 3G though?

I was in Hartford, by the hospital Friday. No LTE from Sprint. Or at least Signal check didn't tell me there was. I was out at Cape Cod earlier in the day, plenty of LTE there, and signal check singing a glorious tune.

• Like 1