Network Vision/LTE - Northern & Southern Connecticut Markets (includes all cities)

shmget

What device and where about are you? That happens to me a lot on the HTC One during signal hand off.

Galaxy Note 2 Downtown Hartford. But it's the same thing with my EVO LTE and my iPhone 4 is constantly on 2G. The only devices that are ok are my WiMAX devices and I'm assuming that's thanks to Clear.

I'm dealing with random moments of roaming for ten to fifteen minutes before my service comes back or my 3G would freeze from time to time and just keep blinking the up arrow till I toggle airplane mode on and off.

This has been happening to me a lot lately too

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Galaxy Note 2 Downtown Hartford. But it's the same thing with my EVO LTE and my iPhone 4 is constantly on 2G. The only devices that are ok are my WiMAX devices and I'm assuming that's thanks to Clear.

I'm working over at the Institute of Living (next to Hartford Hospital) with a Galaxy S3. I have no service at my desk! I usually have at least 1 bar, sometimes more, but today no signal. I thought maybe Virgin Mobile messed up my monthly billing, but I see other people are encountering problems. I've also heard that VM does not roam. What's going on with Sprint's signal in Hartford?

I'm working over at the Institute of Living (next to Hartford Hospital) with a Galaxy S3. I have no service at my desk! I usually have at least 1 bar, sometimes more, but today no signal. I thought maybe Virgin Mobile messed up my monthly billing, but I see other people are encountering problems. I've also heard that VM does not roam. What's going on with Sprint's signal in Hartford?

I have no idea but I've noticed my battery has also been performing worse ever since the issues started. I had a ticket out because they kept refusing to admit something is wrong and I just kept calling till I finally got a guy on the phone who said they were having an evdo outage. It's been 24 hours so I'm going to do my follow up call like the tech suggested. My 3G still gets frozen with the upload arrow blinking and it happens too often :-(

as of today no change in the time frame of NV...as of july 1st still 3-6 months and was told that a memo was given a couple days ago that by the end of 2013 NV is sappose to be %80 complete...now just sit back and wait and hope it happens sooner than later.

• Like 1

Those who are sponsors, check the map for some updates in the northern half of the Northern CT market.

Those who arent sponsors, now is a great time to become one :D

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1195-information-about-s4gru-sponsorship-levels-and-how-to-become-a-sponsor/

• Like 1

Picked up some LTE on 84 in Vernon tonight, might of been bleed from the Manchester site, but it was over by Vernon Plaza, and the old softball fields, so may not of been. I was mapping, so it should be seen.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Nice, I think now that summer vacation season is over we're going to see alot more light up pretty quickly. I passed a work truck on Rt 189 in Northern Simsbury tonight at rush hour with out of state plates and something "wireless" on the door so I'm guessing they are working somewhere in that area. Hopefully for Sprint, there has been some new NV activity near the Airport lately.

• Like 1

Sprint has finished this tower some time ago new panels cabinets.  Last month or so Verizon did there's and they have there lte.  Though this is other side of town but when im there it constantly keeps going offline.  Sprint keeps telling me that its interment failure.  Whats with the backhaul?

Sprint has finished this tower some time ago new panels cabinets.  Last month or so Verizon did there's and they have there lte.  Though this is other side of town but when im there it constantly keeps going offline.  Sprint keeps telling me that its interment failure.  Whats with the backhaul?

What tower is that?

I see guys working on the tower on top of hunters on west main st Meriden

When did you see guys working on the tower??..i go by that tower twice a day and i havent seen anything in few weeks to about a month now...did you happen to catch the name of the company out there??

When did you see guys working on the tower??..i go by that tower twice a day and i havent seen anything in few weeks to about a month now...did you happen to catch the name of the company out there??

No I didn't and they were up there for one day and went away so idk

Looks like West Hartford is next!

Its always good to see coverage expanding but they are going the wrong direction...I'm further west of all of this... :rofl:

Should help to boost some sales at the Sprint store in Westfarms too..kinda hard to sell a 4G phone without any service in the area.