Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

Sprint please drop a tri band phone so you can take my money

my contract is up in may of 2014 i figure i'm going to have a nice selection of tri band phones by then hoping the galaxy s5 wow's me but any phone that has a removable battery and triband with all the latest bell and whistles will be just fine 

I will buy off contract. Need 5.5" screen or larger. Since I have the note 2, removable battery, and external SD card... Gotta have my 64gb card

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

I will buy off contract. Need 5.5" screen or larger. Since I have the note 2, removable battery, and external SD card... Gotta have my 64gb card

then your probably looking at the galaxy mega or note 3 (holding out hope that its triband) most other phones wouldn't be in your spec's unless you want to wait till next oct to upgrade to the note 4 

I am in for the mega....just hope that there will be ROM support for it. would be happy if digiblur supported it...cm would be great too!

Also can't wait to get usable data speeds.. this was captured at midnight. Guess how it is during the day.....network error

not bad not bad i just did a speed test and i got .1mbps down and .1mbps up at 12:30am lol i'm really wanting them to upgrade my tower so i can get a useable speed hell i would be happy with .5 or .6mbps at least that is usable lol 

lol its true though the only thing i can say because it has been release by S4GRU is cincinati market has phase 1 LTE band 41 scheduled and phase 2 also. to get more info you need to become a premier sponsor 

I'm already a sponsor, and I'm not shelling out an add'l $100.  while i appreciate the work of the volunteers, there is a limit.  can anyone share as to what the above means?  How does this information change anything given that there is already LTE confirmed in a few areas?

Meanwhile, I have given up and am back on my Galaxy S II because wimax is the only thing that works downtown.

I'm already a sponsor, and I'm not shelling out an add'l $100.  while i appreciate the work of the volunteers, there is a limit.  can anyone share as to what the above means?  How does this information change anything given that there is already LTE confirmed in a few areas?

Meanwhile, I have given up and am back on my Galaxy S II because wimax is the only thing that works downtown.

it changes alot and you don't have to shell out an additional 100 just a total of 100 to become a premier sponsor trust me it is well worth the cost they have a lot of info on there that is worth the price 

New here, been lurking for awhile, so be gentle. Maybe I don't completly understand the defination of a "site acceptance." Cincinnati seems to have gotten plenty of these in the past week or so. But not seeing anything more in Sensorly or people reporting more LTE. So I ask, what exactly is a site acceptance, does that mean those sites are soon to begin, just beginigng the upgrade, coming to a close, in a testing phase. Thanks guys.

Site acceptance can be 3g, 4g or 800mhz. It means that one or multiple of those have been accepted at a tower. If you become a sponsor you can see the map showing which towers are accepted and what they've been accepted for.

Also remember that the Cincinnati market also includes dayton. Even though there are some threads here for each one, they are in the same market.

New here, been lurking for awhile, so be gentle. Maybe I don't completly understand the defination of a "site acceptance." Cincinnati seems to have gotten plenty of these in the past week or so. But not seeing anything more in Sensorly or people reporting more LTE. So I ask, what exactly is a site acceptance, does that mean those sites are soon to begin, just beginigng the upgrade, coming to a close, in a testing phase. Thanks guys.

what ericwalton said lol 

Can someone comment on LTE building penetration?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk 2

pcs LTE will have the same building penetration as pcs 3G in most cases only gains you will see is from the better equipment  you won't really get better building penetration till LTE 800 starts getting lit up. i can say now that i have 800 voice in my area i can now make phone calls from anywhere inside my house and that is connecting to a tower that is double the distance from my home tower. before 800 voice came i never connected to the tower before at my house can't wait till my home tower gets upgraded i'll have 3 towers i can connect to then 

Hello, I'm new here but have been following these posts for a while. I was at the new Kroger in independence today and I lost signal all together on my way there, when I got to Kroger 4G popped up on my phone. It stayed there from Kroger back up 536 towards mt Zion and on my way back home it switched back to 3G. Tonight I went back to upload onto sensorly, but had no 4G. While sitting at home tonight not far from the independence Kroger, my phone is constantly losing service for 15+ minutes at a time. Could this be sprint testing the 4G on the towers.