Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

Why don't you guys be smart enough to call sprint and complain? You can get stuff done all you need is multiple cases ?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I have called Sprint COUNTLESS times around the Kings Island area and on some months I get a $15 credit. Most of the time they try to say its me and I have to go through a giant laundry list as to why it isnt.

We ping off the Soak City tower and let me tell you during park hours ....forget it. You wont even get calls let alone data. 3500ms pings and 5kb down with 0 kb up. After hours data is still a joke but you will get phone calls

You know...I would agree with that statement....just 2 years ago I had a usable signal. I could mow the grass and stream music. Now it seems everyone has a smartphone which brings that tower to its knees.

Folks with Att Verizon and even TMo that I know dont have these issues around there so im hoping LTE helps.

The problem is that one tower serves all of Kings Mills and the eastern part of Mason as well.

i know verizon cust and att cust complain about that tower being slow or even unusable on busy days but they were on older phones that just had 3g while in line took them 30 min to pull up text scores for the ball game luckily we were in line for 2 hours lol got to love the diamond back lol another problem i see with the tower by kings island is they have an app that is a download hog as well if you want the real time mapping anyway something like 40 megs to download the whole map and it can only be downloaded while at kings island thats probably where the tower comes to its knees cause that app came out last year  i know, maybe even  2 years ago 

I also had LTE on Mulhauser Rd. from 747 to Union Centre Blvd.  I had sensorly up, but it doesn't seem any of my data ever uploads to the map.

And you won't see anything on the map from an iPhone

Had a hit of lte in west Chester behind ikea in the industrial park. Friend had lte at chik fil a by tri county mall and has it in mason by his house. He says its all the time but sufficient enough I hold it for a few minutes. I had like a 10 second burst here at my work

Has anyone following this thread had an lte phone downtown?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

LTE has not yet shown up downtown.  I will definitely report when it does :-)  There have been LOTS of times since January that I've had roaming only downtown (sometimes for weeks at a time) and always hold out hope that it's the tower being upgraded.  Sadly, no luck yet.

Also, the past few days I've had problems getting the 4G LTE in Hyde Park to show up.  Anyone seen it recently?

Has anyone following this thread had an lte phone downtown?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I live downtown and work in Newport.  I have 3 LTE devices.  I'll let everyone know for sure as soon as I see it! :)