Network Vision/LTE - Cincinnati Market

ohioratrodder

http://www.antennasearch.com/sitestart.asp actually has every tower around any address you put in. It does confirm that the picture above is Sprints. They all show as being owned by Clearwire on this sight.

Agreed. I was incorrect on that one. Hard to believe the poor signal that close to the tower. They must have built Dave and Buster's with lead walls.

I'm starting to think that one isn't a Sprint tower. I was just at Dave and Buster's on Saturday which is only about a quarter mile from there, and I basically got zero reception inside. I don't get must inside Tri-County mall either, which is about the same distance in the other direction.

I was around there today at Tri County Mall and the signal isnt very strong. 5 bars in the parking lot but it dies the further you get inside the Mall. It goes away as you drive north on 747 and get to Mosteller. I dont know if the 4G signals reach as far as 3G or maybe they just dont have it turned all the way up.

I am picking up 4g where I work, between Muhlhauser and port union. Seems to penetrate the concrete walls quite well. Speeds range from 1.5mbs-3mbs.... but if I roam onto Verizon 3g it's close to the same speed......

we had a good week then a bad week of new LTE service anyone hearing anymore about work going on around town or seeing any trucks working on towers?

I haven't seen or heard anything lately. It's kind of frustrating! 

yeah i called up sprint to complain about my phone not working durring peak times and also asked if they were going to upgrade my home tower and the best answer i could get from them was it will be upgraded in the next 6 months -sigh- he checked towers all around me and they all said the same thing so no work is being done in boone or kenton county right now if there was he would have seen the start date on nv upgrade he said 

saw a huge mobile crane traveling down dixie hwy in florence maybe just maybe that is the crane bowlin group is using to put the new panels up on the towers didn't see it parked near a tower though just it moving on its own power with zero tall buildings around tallest things we have in this area is the cell towers 

I'm getting sub 100ms ping times in Hamilton on 3g with speeds at 2mb down/0.7mb up. Quite the improvement from what I used to get.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

its been almost 2 weeks since we got 6 LTE towers were those towers just that bad?? or is work really starting in our area cause this is getting kind of frustrating 6 towers go up in 2 or 3 days then nothing for 2 weeks i would rather have 1 or 2 towers a week then this :-\

its been almost 2 weeks since we got 6 LTE towers were those towers just that bad?? or is work really starting in our area cause this is getting kind of frustrating 6 towers go up in 2 or 3 days then nothing for 2 weeks i would rather have 1 or 2 towers a week then this :-

Could be worse, we could have nothing at all!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

I'm having a rough time getting any 3G today around Liberty Fairfield through Trenton. Hopefully the Trenton tower is getting it's LTE treatment.

I bet it will cover a lot of ground :)

I live in Trenton and its been going down for 2 days now. The tower had had NV equipment for at least 2 weeks. Also the tower by the Kroger at Rt 4 also. The tower on main st at Engels Corner has been down for 3 days now.

Edit: As of 10 tonight the tower on main street is back up, although it is only broadcasting 1x

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Anyone know why my debug menu wont let me in? I have a note 2 typed in ##DEGUG# at dialer asked for passcode typed in SPRINT and keeps telling me invaild code. Any thoughts?

I assume you're typing ##DEBUG#, right? Are you using a stock ROM?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Richard sorry that was a typo yes I was typing that. No I am using MacksRom Allstar 3.5

Some ROMs do not support dialer codes. No idea if that one does. I'd ask in the ROM thread on xda if I were you.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

I live out in jackson township east of Owensville.  We have a tower on SR133 just north of US50.  I pulled some permit info from the clermont county website.  Wonder if this means anything regarding LTE or just general 3g upgrades.  Hopefully it means LTE soon since I get at least 3mbps down on 3g from that tower.

5305 STATE ROUTE 133 
BU
Owner of Record: PIERCE CHARLES E
Primary Applicant:
 B 85188 ANTENNAS SPRINT COMMERCIAL ALTERATION
SURESITE 3659 GREEN ROAD SUITE 214 CLEVELAND OH 44122- (216)593-0400 x16
5305 ST RT 133 WILLIAMSBURG OH 45176
Parcel Information: 142305D105. JACKSON TOWNSHIP (CNE LSD) GENERAL CONSTRUCTION

4/4/13 4/18/13
$0 256
 5305 STATE ROUTE 133 
BU
Owner of Record: PIERCE CHARLES E
Primary Applicant:
 B 85187 CABINET SPRINT NEW COMMERCIAL PROJECT
SURESITE 3659 GREEN ROAD SUITE 214 CLEVELAND OH 44122- (216)593-0400 x16
5305 ST RT 133 WILLIAMSBURG OH 45176
Parcel Information: 142305D105. JACKSON TOWNSHIP (CNE LSD) GENERAL CONSTRUCTION

• Like 1

There are supposed to be 4g towers in Batavia.  I have a photon q 4glte.  I drove through there yesterday.  No 4g. I changed mobile data from automatic to cdma/4g. Nothing. I have the LTE discovery tool, used it, no 4g.  Just EHRPD or whatever.

What gives?

no new towers being worked on in cincinnati region for the last 3 1/2 weeks what gives?? i was at least hoping for the river to be covered by the WEBN fireworks but that looks to be a dream now -sigh- oh well lets hope that we can get some good service by dec -crosses fingers- 

• Like 1

I am here in Dayton and 4G LTE just showed up on my SGS3 this morning. So I guess they are starting to turn on towers here in Dayton.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I picked it up from main street on 75 all the way to the Benchwood - Wise / Miller Ln. exit.  My best speed test was 14.91 d/l and 5.00 u/l.  Bout freaking time Dayton got some love.

• Like 1

On my way to work this morning I picked up a 4G signal between Hamilton Mason rd. and Tylersville rd. while driving down By pass 4. Hamilton, OH finally getting some love. Sprint GS3.

Edited by bbow16